Male - 23 Years Old
btbam would be awesome
03:20 PM on 01/17/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
Most likely going to be a co-headliner with BTBAM/Cannibal Corpse, no idea about other support though...
03:29 PM on 01/17/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 23 Years Old
could see the contortionist on this
01:15 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
jornor
instagram @jordan_norris
Richmond, Virginia
Male
if after the burial plays i'll be there
08:24 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Mean Dean
No Avatar Selected
Connecticut
Male - 20 Years Old
if after the burial plays i'll be there

Unfortunately they're on Mayhem.

EDIT: they're on Warped.
12:57 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 19 Years Old
MetalSuck's rumor mill pointed towards a Cannibal Corpse/BtBaM co-headliner, and lists The Faceless, Veil of Maya, Job For a Cowboy, Hate Eternal, and Exhumed (kind of) as possible rumors. Which would be sick as FUCK, I just got into Exhumed and Hate Eternal, and I think the other bands are pretty damn spectacular.
02:50 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
The Faceless or VoM better be on Mayhem Fest instead of this. Since they're the only bands I can think of besides BOO that could be on Mayhem (since they've said there's definitely one Sumerian band on it). Summer Slaughter never comes near me anymore.. which I hope changes this year.

Also, not that I don't like BOO, but I saw both them and VoM both on The Discovery tour and I thought VoM was the better band live show wise.
02:57 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 19 Years Old
The Faceless or VoM better be on Mayhem Fest instead of this. Since they're the only bands I can think of besides BOO that could be on Mayhem (since they've said there's definitely one Sumerian band on it). Summer Slaughter never comes near me anymore.. which I hope changes this year.

Also, not that I don't like BOO, but I saw both them and VoM both on The Discovery tour and I thought VoM was the better band live show wise.
Why couldn't Periphery be on Mayhem? Hell, even Carnifex would fit (they're on Sumerian now, right?).
And I'd rather the Faceless be on Summer Slaughter, I feel like they're probably better inside than outside. I will agree about VoM, though. I'm not a huge fan of them, but their live show is killer.
03:24 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
Brandon, Flori-duh
Male - 23 Years Old
Why couldn't Periphery be on Mayhem? Hell, even Carnifex would fit (they're on Sumerian now, right?).
And I'd rather the Faceless be on Summer Slaughter, I feel like they're probably better inside than outside. I will agree about VoM, though. I'm not a huge fan of them, but their live show is killer.
Didn't even think of them, haha. I barely listen to them, but I like 'em. As far as I know, Carnifex is still on Victory.
The Faceless fit better on Summmer Slaughter, but being on a big tour could get them an even bigger fanbase. Who knows.

Could be any Sumerian band on Mayhem, but some of the smaller one's I couldn't see. I was hoping ATB would be, but they were just announced for Warped today.
06:03 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
TalentBuzz2012
No Avatar Selected
Nice
07:47 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
panterafan17
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Philadelphia
Male - 19 Years Old
MetalSuck's rumor mill pointed towards a Cannibal Corpse/BtBaM co-headliner, and lists The Faceless, Veil of Maya, Job For a Cowboy, Hate Eternal, and Exhumed (kind of) as possible rumors. Which would be sick as FUCK, I just got into Exhumed and Hate Eternal, and I think the other bands are pretty damn spectacular.

This could possibly be the best tour I will ever attend if this happens
04:31 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
AnataFan4Life
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Any word on other bands being rumored for this?
04:33 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Any word on other bands being rumored for this?

pretty much the bands above and I heard they asked Obscura again and I've heard last chance to reason, volumes, and scale the summit thrown out there
04:50 PM on 01/22/12 
User Info.
AnataFan4Life
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
This year's lineup is already sounding a lot better than last year's rather disappointing lineup.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets