Username
Password

07:11 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Does anyone have that single version of 'Miss Murder' by AFI? With the different, more melodic, bridge?
09:00 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
5fikev
NC
Male - 32 Years Old
Does anyone have any Butch Walker or Marvelous 3 stuff that they can post here. Looking for anything unreleased/b-sides and etc.
09:27 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
giuxo
Custom User Title
Rome, Italy
Male - 27 Years Old
Does anyone have that single version of 'Miss Murder' by AFI? With the different, more melodic, bridge?

Are you meaning the extended version with much longer bridge? anyway, i have like 4 different versions/edits besides the album one. Let me know if you want me to upload them all.
10:12 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Are you meaning the extended version with much longer bridge? anyway, i have like 4 different versions/edits besides the album one. Let me know if you want me to upload them all.

That'd be awesome. I was specifically looking for the one that didn't have the album version of the bridge in it at all (I'm not a fan of that breakdown...), but all of them would be great

Thanks!
10:48 AM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Blistersoul61
They're gonna feel pretty stupid...
OH
Male - 47 Years Old
I love that new B side thread smell!
12:33 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
giuxo
Custom User Title
Rome, Italy
Male - 27 Years Old
That'd be awesome. I was specifically looking for the one that didn't have the album version of the bridge in it at all (I'm not a fan of that breakdown...), but all of them would be great

Thanks!

Here you go with all the 3 versions (plus I also included the instrumental version in the .rar just in case you'd want that):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iyju5
12:42 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Here you go with all the 3 versions (plus I also included the instrumental version in the .rar just in case you'd want that):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iyju5

Thank you!
01:21 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I don't know if they'd bother with an alt version for this 7" that you reference, but there is a version here.

Thanks as well!
01:51 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
ransom
i love lamp
Male - 35 Years Old
subscribing...
02:46 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
Keikonium
I love you to death
Kingston, Canada
Male - 25 Years Old
I can't believe how many incarnations of this thread there have been! I've been here for more than just the 9 (including this one) that the first post links to I am sure. Just posting to sub to this thread for later :P
05:30 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
The Raine
on this sinking night
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 21 Years Old
Looking for old AFI b-sides in 320. I have all of the Decemberunderground and Crash Love ones, but I'm on the hunt for Synesthesia, A Winter's Tale, Dream of Waking, Transference, and pretty much any b-sides prior to DU. Only have those in 128. Any of them in 320 would be much appreciated.
06:04 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
twinklestarmate
No Avatar Selected
Male - 28 Years Old
To any B-Side fans out there.

I want to make a trade with anyone who either has an account on any on the countries linked below.
To the person who's willing to download this whole album for me:

Either from:
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Belgium)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Denmark)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Italy)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Netherlands)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Norway)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Portugal)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Spain)

Will get the same amount of songs to request me from either the Chilean, North American, British or Japanese store.
Since the album I'm requesting has 11 songs, I'll buy any 11 songs to the person who gets with me this album in original M4A format.

Hope for your comprehension and understanding. Thanks in advance.
06:04 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
ben jenkins
Georgia
Male
Does anyone have any Butch Walker or Marvelous 3 stuff that they can post here. Looking for anything unreleased/b-sides and etc.

I have a lot of this, in varying levels of quality.. Is there anything in particular that you need/want?

Thanks for this!
06:07 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
yauger72
Male - 18 Years Old
To any B-Side fans out there.

I want to make a trade with anyone who either has a Spain, Belgium or Portugal iTunes account.
To the person who's willing to download this whole album for me:

Either from:
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Belgium)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Spain)
iTunes Live: Lenny Kravitz (iTunes Portugal)

Will get the same amount of songs to request me from either the Chilean, North American, British or Japanese store.
Since the album I'm requesting has 11 songs, I'll buy any 11 songs to the person who gets with me this album in original M4A format.

Hope for your comprehension and understanding. Thanks in advance.

I will do the same for Jilted on the Tarmac by PUSA if it's on an international store.
09:19 PM on 01/18/12 
User Info.
miketullis
No Avatar Selected
Mission, KS
Male - 33 Years Old
I heard an alternate studio version of the Saliva song "Your Disease" a while back and I am trying to find it. And no, it was not the acoustic version. This version had heavier distortion, heavier bass, and didn't have the lead/solo before the outro. Plus the intro didn't have the phaser & panning effects, plus the background vocals over the outro didn't go "yeaaaah', they were "huuuuh".
If anyone has it, can they please post it (in FLAC preferably), and please let me know where it came from. I assume it was from a promo single or something. It was a great version, and honestly sounded better than the original album version. Please tell me someone has it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos