Username
Password

09:42 PM on 01/19/12 
User Info.
phantasmo33
KRONIS
Anchorage, AK
Male - 38 Years Old
Alright guys, first time b-sides poster, long-time creeper here. I'm looking for anything and everything you've got from You Me at Six. Acoustics, b-sides, covers, anything I probably won't find on iTunes or amazon. Thanks in advance.

I believe there are quite a few on the invite-only blog, so you could request an invite and someone on here could possibly hook you up (I'd do it myself, but I'm all out of invites to give out, sorry!). Good luck!
04:47 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Blistersoul61
They're gonna feel pretty stupid...
OH
Male - 47 Years Old
Am anxiously awaiting the FF instrumental mixes of IYH...

PM me, I may be able to help.
07:20 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
DuesXX
Registered Swift-a-holic
Hickory, NC
Male - 24 Years Old
Here is George of the Jungle. Finally... Haha
10:17 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
thewicke
RYFOLAMF
Male - 31 Years Old
I have a bad news guys: it seems that megaupload and also megavideo have closed just today by the FBI. if it's really true, it'll be a very bad thing (mostly for the blog links), since i remember many of us used megaupload lately, and from now on it won't be available anymore :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/new...officials.html

This sucks very much.
10:25 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
giuxo
Custom User Title
Rome, Italy
Male - 27 Years Old
This sucks very much.

Maybe there's a good one, Megaupload is already back with a new domain. I believe we could start using it again in the future (we'll have to fix many blog links though). This seems to be the new domain for now, although the site it's not working yet:

http://109.236.83.66/

I'm still very sad and disappointed for megavideo instead. Don't know how many users out of Italy used it (USA, UK, etc.), but here it was such a popular site for the streaming of movies and TV series.
10:53 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
silverjetz
The Dude Abides
Toronto, ON
Male - 40 Years Old
looking for a BRMC track (in FLAC please) from the "Hear to Help" Haiti benefit CD released in '10.

“Am I Only” (ReMix)

Got a 320 version already & the 160 copy the band posted as part of the '09 xmas DL's, but like a good lossless copy if possible - thanks!
11:11 AM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
min1984mino
We Gave It Hell
Male - 29 Years Old
Was wondering if anyone had this song: "Bruce Aronson - Strongman (World's strongest man theme song)"
I can't find it. So please, help

Thanxs in advance
12:12 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
thewicke
RYFOLAMF
Male - 31 Years Old
Maybe there's a good one, Megaupload is already back with a new domain. I believe we could start using it again in the future (we'll have to fix many blog links though). This seems to be the new domain for now, although the site it's not working yet:

http://109.236.83.66/

I'm still very sad and disappointed for megavideo instead. Don't know how many users out of Italy used it (USA, UK, etc.), but here it was such a popular site for the streaming of movies and TV series.

I wonder if they lost everything that was already posted. That's a lot of dead links now...
12:14 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
thewicke
RYFOLAMF
Male - 31 Years Old
does anyone have the instrumental disc from the StnTmpPilots Wicked Synch Sampler CD in lossless? Please PM me.
01:29 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
5fikev
NC
Male - 32 Years Old
[quote=ben jenkins;101449972]I have a lot of this, in varying levels of quality.. Is there anything in particular that you need/want?

I am really interested in the indie release of Hey Album or any demos that might have come out during the same time period as letters. Thanks
01:57 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
yauger72
Male - 18 Years Old
Here is George of the Jungle. Finally... Haha

Thanks a bunch!
02:15 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Hiroki
Hooning bogan bro!
Here the now
Male
Blog members if you could upload to multiupload (make an account) that would be just swell :) please dont use mediafire since it's a waste of time. Cheers
04:55 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Zyggher
MxPx Geek!
USA
Male
Blog members if you could upload to multiupload (make an account) that would be just swell :) please dont use mediafire since it's a waste of time. Cheers

Just cause I'm curious... what is it you don't like about mediafire? I've used it a few times without much trouble at all.

05:45 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Hiroki
Hooning bogan bro!
Here the now
Male
Just cause I'm curious... what is it you don't like about mediafire? I've used it a few times without much trouble at all.

Links don't last long enough, random corruptions on various compression formats and in the past they have randomly removed files. Just not worth the hassle on the blog.
06:10 PM on 01/20/12 
User Info.
Zyggher
MxPx Geek!
USA
Male
Links don't last long enough, random corruptions on various compression formats and in the past they have randomly removed files. Just not worth the hassle on the blog.

Fair enough. :) Thanks for the info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version