User Info.
livethesounds
There is no try
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
They want a Melo esque deal

Houston can offer that

And maybe they're not a playoff team... This season

But if the have Dwight and restock this summer they're a playoff team. And it's not even close. Dwight alone is good enough to carry a team into the playoffs

Point is. Houston is a borderline playoff team as is. And a first round exit waiting to happen if they do make it. Worth rolling the dice and overpaying for Dwight

This is assuming he'd stay. I really don't think a player would be able to leave a team 4 months after giving up half your team for him. It'd be a PR disaster. So I would take that gamble

yea, i get the feeling Dwight pretty much has his mind made up on where he wants to be next year. I recall watching the interviews for the All Star game a couple weeks ago and a kid asked Dwight all these strange questions, which he politely answered, then the kid asked him, "What would it take for you to go to San Antonio next season?" lol he literally wouldn't answer that, and the look on his face made it seem like "not a fucking thing in the world could make me go to San Antonio". lol. City wise, Houston is nice for players, but right now they're not a desirable place to go.

In my mind, the guy is going to one of a couple places. NJ, ORL, LA, or Dallas. i feel like it will take a hell of a lot of convincing even if he gets traded to a team not listed to keep him out of one of those places next year.
08:08 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
oh god if the rights to Motiejunas and Llull are given up ill be pissed

When is Llull coming over? Just checked his wikipedia and it looks like the earliest he'd be coming over is 2014?
08:35 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
105 OVR, 99 PMV, 98 BSHD, 97 TCKL
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old
When is Llull coming over? Just checked his wikipedia and it looks like the earliest he'd be coming over is 2014?

thats what ive seen but in articles ive read hes excited about what Rubios been doing and talked about coming over earlier... if he can take over the starting PG spot i think that further entices him.
09:26 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Platinum Member
KLow in the hospital
10:47 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm going to come off as a homer for this, but is Bill Simmons serious with his "Trevor Booker, Kenneth Faried, and JaVale McGee are more valuable than Brandon Jennings and Jrue Holiday"? I mean, really?
11:13 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
mht
lol JaVale McGee has no value as far as I'm concerned. I've seen enough
11:58 AM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Javale is the new Kwame Brown.
12:23 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
mht
i hope the Wizards front office is watching, they could have easily had Kenneth Faired/Chris Singleton but instead chose Jan fucking Vesely.

what a joke
12:31 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
Faried is a beast. Single-handedly won Denver that SA game down the stretch
12:43 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
mht
Sources say that the Washington Wizards are among the teams to express the strongest interest in Bogut, which might be another indication that the Wiz are prepared to part with the enigmatic JaVale McGee, if not before the deadline than during the offseason.

I don't know why they just don't trade JaVale to someone like Portland already and get it over with
12:48 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Per Marc Stein:

From the ArticleYet there's another big man from the Class of '08 to keep an eye on: Washington's JaVale McGee.

The Wiz have been shopping Andray Blatche for months with no luck in hopes of truly changing the team culture around prized youngsters John Wall and Jan Vesely. But sources say the Wiz are now weighing whether it's time to finally surrender McGee -- who for all his potential still routinely finds himself at the heart of Washington's ongoing turbulence -- on the condition that his new team take Blatche as well.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...adline-chatter
12:51 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Some LA reporter (Roland Lazenby) is saying that Gasol has been traded but Woj says he hasn't.
01:01 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
rcrook
Damage Control
i dont see what trade could be made with Houston without having a 3rd team involved
01:04 PM on 03/09/12 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
105 OVR, 99 PMV, 98 BSHD, 97 TCKL
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old
oh jesus here we go again

cant even read clutchfans right now with all the apparent rumored deals

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives