Username
Password
Recording News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Recording
Inside AP.net

House of Heroes Recording Update

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/19/12)
House of Heroes have been in the studio working on their new album. Everyone I've talked to has said it is sounding like their best work yet. I asked the guys how they'd describe it, and they said, "Heaviest, poppiest, lightest, and rockingest songs we've ever done and somehow they fit together. Big emphasis on songwriting." So, I think they run the gamut on that one. Add that to my most anticipated of the year.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
02:48 PM on 01/19/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
Suburba didn't have much staying power with me, but The End is Not The End and their self-titled are two of my favorites. Can't wait to see what the next album will be like.
02:52 PM on 01/19/12
brandonisstupid
User Info.
Agreed, Suburba had good songs on it, but it wasn't a complete album as compared to their two previous albums. I have very high expectations for this record.
02:54 PM on 01/19/12
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
I've heard a lot of great things about this band. I think my sister owns the CD. I know I have a couple of tracks I found on a free sampler... anyway, I'll probably spin this when it comes out.
02:54 PM on 01/19/12
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Agreed, Suburba had good songs on it, but it was a complete album as compared to their two previous albums. I have very high expectations for this record.

Eh?
02:56 PM on 01/19/12
brandonisstupid
User Info.
03:01 PM on 01/19/12
harley7733
Reluctant Registered User
User Info.
This band is so underrated and doesnt get enough press. So great, and incredible live. Just saw today that Colin the drummer had Butch Walker's latest as one of his top 5 albums of the year, man, if they could get him to produce one of their records, I think it'd be a perfect fit.
03:13 PM on 01/19/12
cholly
User Info.
Definitely my most anticipated. I stumbled upon The End is Not the End, and I'm so glad I did.
04:01 PM on 01/19/12
iheartmusic043
KKCO
User Info.
This band is so underrated and doesnt get enough press. So great, and incredible live. Just saw today that Colin the drummer had Butch Walker's latest as one of his top 5 albums of the year, man, if they could get him to produce one of their records, I think it'd be a perfect fit.

I really agree with your first statement. They are consistently good, unlike most bands. Also, if Butch Walker and HOH worked together, it would be so insanely good.
05:28 PM on 01/19/12
Theow593
User Info.
(imo) Every record has been exceptional with the exception of Suburbia - it being just "good". I think if they lessened a bit on the appeal of 50s style songwriting it would be to my benefit.
05:48 PM on 01/19/12
bandnamexmyname
&^%^&
User Info.
Band is awesome. Even as I listen less and less to pop-rock these guys still kill it.
06:50 PM on 01/19/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
What is it with this band that doesn't catch on with more people? They're such a solid band..
06:58 PM on 01/19/12
LexXchaos
making the perfect mess of my life
User Info.
Wasn't a fan of their last album, but aside from that these guys are pretty great.
07:04 PM on 01/19/12
emery3993
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great band, and fantastic live show, really looking forward to this
07:11 PM on 01/19/12
caraeryn
Hey, got any grapes?
User Info.
Stoked to hear this.
Options
Related News Stories