AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Used News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 60.
10:58 PM on 01/19/12
alexalexalex
User Info.
Am I the only one that enjoyed artwork? Sure it's not as good as their first 2 CDs, but still, I found it to be a very enjoyable album. Bert is good at what he does
10:59 PM on 01/19/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
I had absolutely no idea this band was still around. Are they still popular?

yeah, they are still around and they are still popular, i dont think as many people love them as much as they did in the self titled/in love and death era but with each new album they attact new fans and the popularity heats up around then... with all bands though most people tend to just like singles or be a fan of just 1 or 2 albums by a band, the people that say the used are not good anymore are not fans of the band, they are what i call an 'album fan' ...being a fan or just an album or 2 and not the band themselves...the thing with the used is that they are so unique and different from all the bands around today that a lot of people just cant handle whats not part of the statistical music norm so they scare off a lot of people that way, but they are considered one of the greatest rock bands of all time and the only "true" rock band of modern times and being breath takingly amazing live...11+ years and still rocking......note, they are my favorite band so my statement may contain slight biasism
11:08 PM on 01/19/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
This isn't going to be a good album. and I'm an optimist.
11:44 PM on 01/19/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
I can only hope good things for these guys.
03:17 AM on 01/20/12
Javs
pretentious
User Info.
Will be buying this. The Used have yet to disappoint me with an album and is one of the few bands that I still enjoy from my younger years.
03:21 AM on 01/20/12
Javs
pretentious
User Info.
Am I the only one that enjoyed artwork? Sure it's not as good as their first 2 CDs, but still, I found it to be a very enjoyable album. Bert is good at what he does
I loved Artwork. A couple of my favorite songs from them are from that album. It wasn't as hard but imo I liked the direction they went in, more pop-rock tunes and berts voice was on spot.
04:22 AM on 01/20/12
JinxRemoving
User Info.
I loved their first album back when it came out. Not a big fan of anything since, but I'll give this a chance.
07:25 AM on 01/20/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Artwork was a huge letdown, but I'll still give them a chance.
08:00 AM on 01/20/12
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
Love this band. The DVD that came with their b-sides CD Maybe Memories was the best music DVD ever. So glad I came across that back in the day.
that dvd is cool, for sure. a lot of their home videos on that dvd were places that i recognized since they're from my town. a few of my friends are in the dvd too. like, the super old clip of the guy licking Branden's face, that is my good friend Matt. he used to be in a band with Jeph and Branden before The Used started (Strange Itch.) i see their old CD from time to time at used record stores around here. Jeph sung in that band, and they suckkkked haha. also, the clip of Bert doing a back flip, my friend Chris is there holding a drink next to him. blah blah blah...
08:11 AM on 01/20/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
This probably wont be too good, but i will of course give it a few spins.
08:36 AM on 01/20/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
Congrats for having the most original song titles in the history of the world.

other then this fire, i have never heard of any songs with those track names, so your wrong, they are indeed unique
08:37 AM on 01/20/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
ive been waiting for tem to releease to track list, ive been searching for it for the past 2 wekks now. good to see them release it...based on those beautiful song names, this is another to be another mind blowing amaing great album by the greatst band of all time! :)
09:19 AM on 01/20/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
really looking forward to this. always be a band i support. they always have at least a solid 5 or 6 songs on an album. they still haven't gotten close to matchin in love and death, that album was all killer.
10:23 AM on 01/20/12
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
other then this fire, i have never heard of any songs with those track names, so your wrong, they are indeed unique

oh em g

none of my posts are serious
05:39 AM on 02/02/12
NotebookMusic
www.notebooklives.com
User Info.
Stoked for this. The Used has never exactly failed me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS