Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
04:04 PM on 01/21/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
This is good for anyone who hasn't listened to the leak.
11:27 AM on 01/22/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I really like this album. I feel like I've grown with this band, and I'm not looking for awkward guitar lines and songs about being fucked over by girls. I'm looking for the maturity. I'm looking for the simpleness. I love the fact that Max is now happy with his life, so it shows in his songs. I love the fact that all the members have grown into better places in their lives. I love IARB, IDOTG, S/T, and AMD for what they are. I enjoy everything the band has put out. I find this album is perfect for the night time. I've been waiting for an album like this from Say Anything. This is the album I wanted them to make at this point in my life. Who knows where I'll be two years from now, or where they'll be two years from now. We might get a post-hardcore Say Anything album full of Max being angry and just screaming a bunch. We might get a straight up pop record. I love the fact that every album sounds different and can define themselves. Say Anything is not a constant band. They challenge themselves musically. That's what I love about them. I'll always be a fan.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos