AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts.
02:30 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
i don't normally like____, but _____ is great!
02:37 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
I love you more and more every day. :slutkiss:
<3
03:22 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Give me a few bluegrass recs? It's a genre I find I'm enjoying small samplings of and want to dig into more.
download that ten mile drive album i posted in the emmylou harris thread. if the link's dead i'll upload it again
03:23 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
They just have a song about fucking a dog and a pirate
and your mom.

is your avatar from the critic?
03:24 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
03:24 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
chris the production on that album is terrible but try not to let that ruin it for you
03:30 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Although my taste in music has undoubtedly exploded in the last two or three years, there are many genres with which I haven't even scratched the surface (off the top of my head: classical, blues, any type of jazz, a number of regions' "world"/folk music, and others that would be, I guess, considered more "adult" genres to first-world people living in this century), and many others where I don't know much beyond the well-known artists/albums/songs. I probably spend too much time getting into new stuff when there's an enormous back-catalogue of incredible music to be heard.

The biggest surprise in my library would probably be the amount of '90s country I have. I was raised on Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Reba, Brooks & Dunn, etc., and still listen to it quite regularly, along with other artists in the genre. It's good driving music. Granted, as mentioned above, you need to be picky with country these days, but there are still honest artists out there (and a plethora of them if you branch out into bluegrass and folk).
we were raised on the same music

i regularly blast "callin baton rouge"
03:33 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
love katy perry

's tits and all her radio singles
03:33 PM on 01/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Song rules. Every time I drove to my parents' house from college, it'd be late at night, and I remember multiple times flying down the highway singing "I spent last night in the arms of a girl inLouisiana!" at the top of my lungs.
yes. so much yes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests