Displaying user's 8 posts.
02:22 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Let's hear'em!

02:31 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
if you listen to a wide array of genres - there are no out of place bands...it's all just music...
It was just an expression, you dork!
02:58 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Damn, thanks to this thread this is going to be a strange week full of country music.
Hahahaha I'm sorry.
03:08 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
No problem! Love this thread already. I already broadened my music taste over the last two years, so I'm curious what will be next after rap, indie and country.
Yeah, I think it's cool to see what bands have made an impact on people for whatever reason.

Elliott Smith is what got me into indie music when I was a teen. Once I found his music, I was eager to listen to more bands that had a similar sound, and it just kind of snowballed from there.
03:10 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I'm a pop/punk/alternative fan for the most part now.. but my favorite band of all time (which will probably never change) is Counting Crows. It's because I grew up listening to them (i'm only 15).. and they will never get old for me. I still go to all of their local shows, i've seen them 13 times as of now.. even though I listen to bands such as Jimmy Eat World, Brand New, Two Door Cinema Club, New Found Glory, Jack's Mannequin, The Movielife, Something Corporate, Foster The People, Dashboard Confessional etc now..

That may be some of the cases for different genre tastes.
Counting Crows are great. I haven't listened to them in quite a while, though. Should probably change that.
05:53 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Now that I think about it, the only genre I really don't listen to anymore is pop-punk. I think it's because for a few years it made up 80% of my music collection, and now I feel like I've heard every song 1,000 times. Although, I will make exceptions for certain bands like Blink 182 and FOB.
I couldn't agree more. This is why I can't get into new pop-punk bands. It just does nothing for me anymore, even though I still listen to old albums once in a while.

Had no idea Eda liked AFI. how could keep this from me, Lu?
How could you not know?!

My username (MorningStar x0x) was inspired by their song!

I just read the whole thing, saw your first post, then got surprised - I thought Jason had posted this thread, and I was like, "It's not really surprising to me that Jason likes AFI" but it totally is weird that you like them! Hahaha.
Read above.

Pretty sure the first show I went to was an AFI show. Crazy.

06:36 PM on 01/22/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
God I love that song.
Me too. That song pretty much saved me when I was 15.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS