Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 214.
02:36 PM on 01/22/12
Smash Adams
on Wednesdays we wear pink
User Info.
I think ideally you like all genres of music for the same reason (music, lyrics, emotional value, how sexy the lead singer is, etc.)
02:37 PM on 01/22/12
Eva Friedman
Keep Calm And Carry On
User Info.
Honestly, I'm an omnivore where genre is concerned, so there's no such thing as "those few albums outside my kind of music". I am never satisfied with a regular diet of one kind of music.

But people always seem to be surprised I like metal (Metallica, Megadeth, etc.) but that's all I liked from 10-15 years old or screaming stuff (Underoath, Pianos Become the Teeth) but I spent years playing with and hanging out with people in those kinds of bands.
My piano teacher loved Megadeth. Her four year old daughter knew all the words to their entire discography.
sjb2k1
User Info.
I love you more and more every day. :slutkiss:
<3
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
I listen to Ghostface regularly. I only listen to a handfull of rap artists to begin with, but I spin his stuff the most and he sticks out because he is better than everyone else simply puy
02:39 PM on 01/22/12
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
My piano teacher loved Megadeth. Her four year old daughter knew all the words to their entire discography.

Killing Is My Business, Peace Sells and Rust In Peace are unfuckwithable thrash albums
02:39 PM on 01/22/12
Michael1002
Attack and Rescue Mikkelles
User Info.
Man sometimes I just get hooked on some country albums. Zac Brown Band, Darius Rucker, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen and Kenny Chesney make me feel like a bad ass country cowboy redneck living in the Netherlands (where nobody listens country).
02:40 PM on 01/22/12
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
User Info.
I'm pretty well known to listen to mostly indie-ish stuff, so most are surprised to see my deep love for everything Kanye. Most are surprised that I like Lady Antebellum as well.
02:41 PM on 01/22/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Haha. They're definitely a distant second to my undying love for Metallica, but when I purged a lot of old metal and nu-metal from my CD shelves, I couldn't bear to part with them.
02:42 PM on 01/22/12
Theseventhson
User Info.
Taking Back Sunday, maybe.
02:43 PM on 01/22/12
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
I guess people are surprised that I like a pop and r&b. or a lot of female fronted bands/female singer songwriters. People usually think I'm into heavy stuff, but I love a lot of mellow stuff as well.
02:44 PM on 01/22/12
J.C.
adorkable
User Info.
I think ideally you like all genres of music for the same reason (music, lyrics, emotional value, how sexy the lead singer is, etc.)

That's why I like Hailey, It Happens.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
will always love chumbawamba.

more people should too.
TARAANDTHEBAND
Sargent
User Info.
rammstein c;
02:48 PM on 01/22/12
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
User Info.
Maybe stuff like Sade and D'Angelo, but no one's really surprised by what I listen to anymore.
02:48 PM on 01/22/12
John Collins
User Info.
I listen to alot of relaxing music like stars of the lid, and on the other end, faster punk like propagandhi.
but my friends would be surprised to know that i listen to cannibal corpse sometimes, jazz from the 1930's, lectures by alan watts [major dork], and chopin.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS