Username
Password

Album Review - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 55.
10:04 AM on 01/23/12
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
User Info.
I have to check this out still, and their self titled. I feel like I'm really late and missing out on this band
Never too late! They are a little hard to get into but if you give them time and maybe see them live....no definitely see them live, you might be able to get into them.
10:07 AM on 01/23/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Never too late! They are a little hard to get into but if you give them time and maybe see them live....no definitely see them live, you might be able to get into them.
Will do! Should I listen to s/t or this first?
10:09 AM on 01/23/12
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
User Info.
Will do! Should I listen to s/t or this first?
S/t. It's a lot more edgy and up-beat as a whole. I like it more than this but I still think they are both awesome.
10:16 AM on 01/23/12
dash64
^^^&&&&/////
User Info.
Loved the s/t and this one is also awesome. Also, excellent review Thomas!
10:40 AM on 01/23/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I hope people kinda dug this review. It was a lot of fun to write...actually, I've reviewed both of this band's most recent records - two fun albums, two fun reviews. Making up an image for the church was a lot of fun.
11:23 AM on 01/23/12
NightsOnRepeat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Signed up for this site just to say thank you for this review. These guys deserve some more respect. I enjoy the self titled and introducing as well in that order.
11:43 AM on 01/23/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
pumped to get this tomorrow. it'd be crazy to see this band blow up. I don't see why it can't
12:00 PM on 01/23/12
Kbak1221
Goblin shark lockjaw
User Info.
Excellent review for a most excellent record. You, Thomas, and several of the other writers have really kicked up your reviews lately. There's nothing better than seeing writers incorporate the passion that a band put into a record in their writing. Keep up the killer work brotha!

Seeing Foxy Shazam live was one of the most startling moments of my life, and completely changed my opinion about this band. Can't wait to jam this record driving around in the summer.
12:06 PM on 01/23/12
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
User Info.
My friend complains that this album is disjointed. Won't know until I listen to it myself, I guess. All the same, I have so much love for this band.
12:16 PM on 01/23/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Excellent review for a most excellent record. You, Thomas, and several of the other writers have really kicked up your reviews lately. There's nothing better than seeing writers incorporate the passion that a band put into a record in their writing. Keep up the killer work brotha!

Seeing Foxy Shazam live was one of the most startling moments of my life, and completely changed my opinion about this band. Can't wait to jam this record driving around in the summer.
Thanks man!
12:44 PM on 01/23/12
berninlc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've probably listened to this album at least 30 times since picking it up at the album release show Saturday. Makes driving in the car with the windows down completely necessary (even though its 40 degrees out) just to see the confused faces from the car next to you at a red light. Two thumbs to the sky.
12:58 PM on 01/23/12
Acc3ptance
Stalk On!
User Info.
i dont think i quite get this band, gave this a listen or tried to and not really diggin it.
02:57 PM on 01/23/12
LongDistanceDrunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
really fucking digging it. Definitely their best work. It's insane how much they have progressed over they years.

I've probably listened to this album at least 30 times since picking it up at the album release show Saturday. Makes driving in the car with the windows down completely necessary (even though its 40 degrees out) just to see the confused faces from the car next to you at a red light. Two thumbs to the sky.
They fucking killed it on Saturday, like they always do but the audience wasn't really that into it The same thing happened at the release show for the self-titled album. I guess over the years most of their "scene kid" base has left them due to the change in musical direction and as a result the audience reaction for their shows isn't ucking crazy as they used to be. That bums be out. I wanted people to go HAM but they went turkey
03:26 PM on 01/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
really fucking digging it. Definitely their best work. It's insane how much they have progressed over they years.

They fucking killed it on Saturday, like they always do but the audience wasn't really that into it The same thing happened at the release show for the self-titled album. I guess over the years most of their "scene kid" base has left them due to the change in musical direction and as a result the audience reaction for their shows isn't ucking crazy as they used to be. That bums be out. I wanted people to go HAM but they went turkey
That is a shame to hear cause I thought they have only been getting better. They have sorta moved out of scene-ish music into music that really deserves to play big stadiums. What bothers me is when people are on their cell phones at concerts just texting.
07:26 PM on 01/23/12
LongDistanceDrunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That is a shame to hear cause I thought they have only been getting better. They have sorta moved out of scene-ish music into music that really deserves to play big stadiums. What bothers me is when people are on their cell phones at concerts just texting.
Yeah I know. They fucking deserve to big huge. If this album doesn't blow them up then nothing will
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests