Username
Password

Album Review - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 55 of 55.
10:25 PM on 01/23/12
GageStillAlive
Still Alive Clothing Co.
User Info.
Every time I hear Foxy they remind me of The Darkness. Love this album.
12:09 AM on 01/25/12
Perelandra
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This followup after the self-titled album kinda really makes me excited for what the next album might sound like. The direction they go is kinda hard to read. I do like this album, Im just in love with his vocals.
07:21 AM on 01/26/12
SHESmyRUSHMORE
User Info.
i remember being blown away by these guys as they opened for heavy heavy low low, man times have changed.
07:00 AM on 01/28/12
Jhgold2
The Alpine
User Info.
Umm I hope you're joking about forever together being the low point of the album. That song is great!
12:04 AM on 01/29/12
ashleybullets
Wicked Witch of the West
User Info.
I will never stop loving this band. They're really nice, dedictated, passionate musicians. I travel to see them whenever I can. This album is so so good. Just saw them a week ago in Atlanta and the new songs are even better live. :)
Can't wait for their headlining tour!! They deserve nothing but love!
10:29 AM on 01/29/12
kustykash
User Info.
This cd is awesome
07:33 PM on 01/29/12
Bryan GribbIe
"Don't get hit"- Isai
User Info.
I wish this were half as good as s/t. Last Chance At Love and Wasted Feelings are great tracks, though I can't see this having any replay value.
06:12 PM on 01/31/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Some songs are fantastic, while a few are really lackluster. Kinda brings down the cohesiveness of the album for me. Still really good, but it's really overshadowed by Foxy Shazam.
02:13 AM on 04/02/12
RoseOfArcadia
User Info.
I love this whole album A LOT except for "Together Forever", because it doesn't fit in with their sound at all, I don't think. My favorite song is probably Holy Touch but like I said, I love all but that one song!

I didn't get into these guys until after this album came out, and I bought all the albums on the same day so I never got a chance to witness their progression, so to me all the albums sound a lot alike (except for Flamingo Trigger which is obviously a lot harder).
08:35 AM on 11/18/12
Dittomeyer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album is an excellent follow up to the self-titled predecessor. It is absolutely fantastic. I can't stop listening to it. Foxy Shazam is the best thing to happen to rock n roll in a long long time.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums