Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 96 of 96
09:08 PM on 01/29/12
fobmcrafi6
down with the fad
User Info.
I like Enter Shikari. I like their music. Though I can't be arsed with their political anarchy nonsense. All the anti-capitalist shit is boring enough from people without any real influence in the world. If they want to make a change, stop playing music and become politicians.
Music expresses people's voices/opinions, of course they're going to include the government into their lyrics if they dislike it; in fact, this is a great way to get their fans to become more voiced about the pathetic government these days. If anything you could call it musical politicians.
06:34 AM on 02/12/12
JonM
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Music expresses people's voices/opinions, of course they're going to include the government into their lyrics if they dislike it; in fact, this is a great way to get their fans to become more voiced about the pathetic government these days. If anything you could call it musical politicians.
My issue is the fact they're talking shite.
01:00 PM on 02/12/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Why is everyone showing so much hate for the lyrics? At least it's different than the same recycled crap used by every other band in similar genres. You don't have to agree with what they're saying, but it gets you thinking, and they seem somewhat passionate about it..
Lyrics are great ay!
At least they're talking about real things instead of stuff like
"wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah! I'm sexy and I know it! I work out!!"
11:06 PM on 02/21/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
Kinda want a camera now
05:39 PM on 04/05/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Ugh, I did not like this record. I honestly, I thought the concept of combining the their early sound with a little electronic elements would have been really cool.

But the execution was just...overblown and it insists upon itself, trying too hard to be better than it was - not to mention the political crap they spout out akin to that of any other teenage boy sick who very recently got into politics.
12:23 PM on 12/17/12
lwairmacly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
didn't feather and is perfect for my mixed ( black, italian & white), olive tone skin. It was pretty long lasting, ,Karen Mille

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos