Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Bombay Bicycle Club In Aus

Posted by: Kyle Huntington (01/23/12)
Bombay Bicycle Club has announced a few headline tour dates in Australia. Check them out in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
03:20 AM on 01/23/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Tour DatesMarch 18 - Perth. Astor Theatre. All Ages - www.bocsticketing.com.au
March 20 - Melbourne. The Corner Hotel. 18+ - www.cornerhotel.com
March 28 - Sydney. Oxford Arts Factory All Ages - ticketmaster.com.au

Tickets on sale Feb 1.
03:23 AM on 01/23/12
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
They're already touring with Elbow for anyone that didn't know.

I'm mildly interested in the Perth date but it could be a bit of a struggle considering I get off a five hour plane flight at 730 that night.
04:05 AM on 01/23/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
They're already touring with Elbow for anyone that didn't know.

I'm mildly interested in the Perth date but it could be a bit of a struggle considering I get off a five hour plane flight at 730 that night.
Are you near Perth? I spent a few weeks there then flew to Cairns years ago. Loved it. Would it be easy to travel there in time after the flight etc.? Only because I recommend seeing this band live in a headline setting so much.
04:10 AM on 01/23/12
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.

I live in Perth :D

and I'm going to this, just bought my tickets :D
04:11 AM on 01/23/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
I live in Perth :D

and I'm going to this, just bought my tickets :D
Oh awesome! I have family there, miss it actually, would love to go back some time. Was so young when I went there. Glad you're going to this too, enjoy!
04:15 AM on 01/23/12
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
Oh awesome! I have family there, miss it actually, would love to go back some time. Was so young when I went there. Glad you're going to this too, enjoy!
Oh cool. I'm gonna be typical and say that I find Perth to be a tad boring
04:26 AM on 01/23/12
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Are you near Perth? I spent a few weeks there then flew to Cairns years ago. Loved it. Would it be easy to travel there in time after the flight etc.? Only because I recommend seeing this band live in a headline setting so much.

Probably take 30 minutes to get there at that time of night. It really all depends on how tired I'll be though and I doubt my parents would be too stoked if I didn't come home after a ten day holiday. I'll do my best to get there though.

Everyone complains about Perth being boring but I really don't think it's that bad. Once you get used to getting shafted by 50% of the international acts that come down under it's a pretty nice city. Why'd you come to Perth and Cairns too? Neither of them are even close to resembling tourists hotspots.
05:49 AM on 01/23/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Probably take 30 minutes to get there at that time of night. It really all depends on how tired I'll be though and I doubt my parents would be too stoked if I didn't come home after a ten day holiday. I'll do my best to get there though.

Everyone complains about Perth being boring but I really don't think it's that bad. Once you get used to getting shafted by 50% of the international acts that come down under it's a pretty nice city. Why'd you come to Perth and Cairns too? Neither of them are even close to resembling tourists hotspots.
I'd gone out there for a wedding and have distant relatives in Perth who we stayed with. Then everyone from England who went for the wedding flew to Cairns together for a particular resort as a post-wedding holiday kinda thing.
02:44 PM on 01/23/12
GemmaLovesNever
User Info.
Bought tickets for the Elbow show just so we could see Bombay, why oh why did they announce this tour so late?? Not that seeing Elbow is a bad thing, just that the Corner is my all-time favourite venue...
02:54 PM on 01/23/12
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Bought tickets for the Elbow show just so we could see Bombay, why oh why did they announce this tour so late?? Not that seeing Elbow is a bad thing, just that the Corner is my all-time favourite venue...
Do both?
05:01 PM on 01/23/12
GemmaLovesNever
User Info.
I know deep down I'm going to, it's just I would've given the Elbow show a miss if they had announced both tours at the same time. March this year is turning out to be THE BEST month for shows for me, too psyched.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS