2. How did this band get started?
I woke up one morning after a terrible break up and wanted to start playing music.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Goo Goo Dolls, Dashboard Confessional
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Present Ė Foo Fighters. They are the best band in the world right now, and bring 100% to all their fans at every show.
Past Ė Led Zeppelin. When you watch their live performances, they are so zoned in and one with their music. Very inspirational.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Itís super fun and catchy music.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Come on, Tom Brady. Enough said.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My producer Larry Marciano and Ryan Hoyle
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Music downloading sites have taken just about all the distribution control away from the artists and we musicians need to find a way to have more power over our own creations.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Opened one winter tour with a hometown show. 300+ people showed up and we killed it!
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A great music site where you can find the newest info on hot bands right now.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
COME BACK TO ME
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
I love to travel and head all over the world. My favorite spot so far is Camps Bay, South Africa.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Any cheesy 80ís music with a synthesizer
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Time travel. Iím a huge student of history and would love to see first hand many events that helped shape the world past and future.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
My strings have to be changed and brand new before every show.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I was a Division 1 collegiate athlete and won the 2006 USMS Swimming National Championships.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Radio, like most things on this planet, is a business and they are going to do whatever it takes to be most profitable.
A band can flourish in todayís radio world one of two ways. They can either be a completely new sound that public is hungry for or they can get in with a label that has heavy radio connections.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Love to relax and listen to new music.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I have a huge tongue that rivals Gene Simmons.