AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Early November News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Early November
Inside AP.net

Joseph Marro from The Early November/Hellogoodbye...

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/25/12)
As promised from earlier, Joseph from The Early November/Hellogoodbye has updated his website on his latest happenings.
Excerpt From the BlogIn the past few months, TEN has awoke from hibernation, played a few shows, announced a new record & slowly started turning back on the necessary cogs & gears that allow a band to function. I, personally, have been dedicating a ton of time managing a few bands and, probably most important, got married. At first, we really didnít know how much we weíre going to do with TEN so I felt I could still remain a active member of HGB. As one show turned into two and two turned into a record and so on, I felt I should assess what I could and could not commit time to. I spoke to Forrest and let him know that I just donít think I can do all of the necessary touring that are required for two bands. Even with TENís modest schedule, there inevitably will be some date conflicts and the last thing I would want to do is not give him enough time to find a suitable replacement. Sure, things could have been booked to accommodate both bands and so forth, but I donít think that would have been fair to either band or my wife. If anything, I was looking to lessen the amount of time spent on the road and focus on home life & artist management.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 37
12:40 PM on 01/25/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
i still cant believe this band is back and that im seeing Ace saturday in Orl. And awesome for Joseph. Good luck to all his future endeavors with artist management.
12:43 PM on 01/25/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Sounds good! When can we expect more album.tour news from TEN? I know it's still early in the process of everything, but we're excited and anxious to find these things out! Haha
12:43 PM on 01/25/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
TEN/HGB tour?
12:44 PM on 01/25/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so he left hello goodbye?
12:51 PM on 01/25/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
nice that he is actually thinking of everyone else here
12:53 PM on 01/25/12
TuneYouOut
B*Right
User Info.
Not surprised but bummed. The Forrest/Joe stand-up show was great.
12:53 PM on 01/25/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
so he left hello goodbye?

he later says:

Quote:
If situations are different one day, and heíll have me, Iíd be honored to play with them again. But seriously, enough about me.
01:04 PM on 01/25/12
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
such a good dude. Sucks I never got to see him play with HGB, but I did see TEN for their second show back so it evens out.
01:25 PM on 01/25/12
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
I've put off checking out the Early November for too long. What song of their's should I listen to?
01:26 PM on 01/25/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Sounds good! When can we expect more album.tour news from TEN? I know it's still early in the process of everything, but we're excited and anxious to find these things out! Haha
they said the new album would be out sometime in june
01:34 PM on 01/25/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
I've put off checking out the Early November for too long. What song of their's should I listen to?
"sunday drive"
01:36 PM on 01/25/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
and i feel like this is how all band peeps should handle leaving/transitions with lineups
01:37 PM on 01/25/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
"Is it my fault"
01:41 PM on 01/25/12
Readyorknot13
User Info.
"I Want To Hear You Sad". "Ever So Sweet", "Baby Blue",
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums