Username
Password
The Early November News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37.
09:23 PM on 01/25/12
CRDPats12
colinrdobie.tumblr.com
User Info.
I've really been digging the "Make It Happen" b-side from The Room's Too Cold lately. You can't go wrong with any TEN song, though. "Mountain Range In My Living Room" might be my all-time fav.
05:49 AM on 01/26/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
i'm putting my money on it. Both bands are playing a festival in dallas March 18th.

At the SYG tour thread we are also guessing fireworks is going to be on this based on similar assumptions. Either on this tour or the SYG tour.

What festival is this? That one that has the "heavy side" and the "lighter side"? If so, I remember hearing about that, but never heard anything about ticket prices or availability...
05:52 AM on 01/26/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
What festival is this? That one that has the "heavy side" and the "lighter side"? If so, I remember hearing about that, but never heard anything about ticket prices or availability...

Tickets are around the 40 dollar mark. It's south by so what in grand praire. I'm not a fan of the heavy stage, but with ten, cartel, SYG, fireworks, mixtapes, WATIC, living with lions, every avenue and more on the pop/rock stage, it's hard to pass on.
05:53 AM on 01/26/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
What a professional. Seriously. Extremely well articulated. I never got a chance to spin "Would it kill you?" Is it worth a listen?

One of the best pop records I've ever heard.
07:05 AM on 01/26/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Tickets are around the 40 dollar mark. It's south by so what in grand praire. I'm not a fan of the heavy stage, but with ten, cartel, SYG, fireworks, mixtapes, WATIC, living with lions, every avenue and more on the pop/rock stage, it's hard to pass on.

True that man. Sounds like it'll be worth the 2 hour drive for me! Especially to see The Early November again for the first time in like 3 or 4 years. Wonder how long the sets are going to be...
01:00 PM on 01/28/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
It's all coming together, huh? This is exactly what I wanted. BUT - I wish Joe didn't have to tear away from something he loves. Torn between two bands isn't so fun, but I'm glad this is all working well with everyone. It's ever so sweet. ;)
08:04 AM on 01/30/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
That's it, we're buddies. That song is so overlooked, and definitely my favorite TEN song. So raw.
Friended. Haha, seriously though, that songs almost impossible to find! There's one youtube video for it, and it's just the background song someone used behind Final Fantasy gameplay, hahaha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS