Username
Password
Recording News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Recording
Inside AP.net

Anarbor Finish Writing New Album

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/26/12)
Anarbor is finished writing their next album.

Submitted by *dannyg*

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
09:21 AM on 01/26/12
bigmouthmonstr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Looking forward to it! Interested in seeing how their sound will be.
09:37 AM on 01/26/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Actually really excited about this. Anybody know if they worked with Mike Green again for this album?
10:03 AM on 01/26/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I hope this is good. Their debut had good tunes, but was forgettable.
10:32 AM on 01/26/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
finally. this band has so much potential.
10:40 AM on 01/26/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Hope they play some new songs on The End Of The World Tour
10:58 AM on 01/26/12
gameguru990
User Info.
Yes! About time. So stoked.
01:45 PM on 01/26/12
PengusNiugnep
PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT
User Info.
Awesome!
03:21 PM on 01/26/12
smallfavours
arry otter~
User Info.
Sweet. Here's to hoping they do some one offs in the valley like old times
12:32 AM on 01/27/12
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
about damn time
09:58 AM on 01/28/12
joyridn247
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone know if they are actually writing their own material? I know Dan from this Providence....wrote their first EP. They seem more commercially viable and I bet they have a team of song writers "working with them" as they are probably being downstreamed by a major label?

Just an assumption.
02:02 PM on 01/28/12
thenewline
memories from ashes
User Info.
Anyone know if they are actually writing their own material? I know Dan from this Providence....wrote their first EP. They seem more commercially viable and I bet they have a team of song writers "working with them" as they are probably being downstreamed by a major label?

Just an assumption.

Your facts are way off. Dan did not write the ep. The Anarbor boys have always been in full control of the music. Ever since the days of Troop101. Suggest looking up the pre Anarnor jams.
10:56 PM on 01/28/12
ceelove
hooray
User Info.
I like this band, so I'm excited to hear new music from them. Just hope it's better than their last album.
02:37 AM on 05/23/12
kimi33
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First of all, Louis vuitton online a high degree of respect and cherish their own brand. Brand not only with its founder Louis - Vuitton named, also inherited his pursuit of quality, continuous improvement attitude. Start from the second-generation descendant of George Louis Vuitton - Vuitton, its successors have continued to add new content for the brand. The second generation of the brand to add an international perspective and tactile. The third-generation Caston - Vuitton brand has brought the love of the arts, focusing on creative and innovative features. So far, on behalf of the Louis Vuitton family after the man working on a brand. At the same time, not only the descendants of the family, even every one into the family business, designers and other staff must understand the history of Louis Vuitton, a lesson to its unique "DNA", and at work and brand operation in this unique culture to flourish. Louis Vuitton another recipe for success is to seek to create a "family" feeling valued customers. Can you imagine Louis vuitton outlet can provide permanent maintenance service for the customer? Louis Vuitton brand products can be passed from grandmother to mother, mother to daughter, can be passed on from generation to generation, no matter what time you brought repair maintenance, are duty-bound stores dedicated to help. One of three generations can continue to have a brand of products, this is very significant for the continuation of meaning of a brand vitality.Since 1854, Louis Vuitton, travel bags to form and function is excellent both become synonymous with one of the French lifestyle. The exhibition as a prelude to the Louis Vuitton to meet the 2012 20th anniversary in China, to follow the timeline of 157 years of development of the brand, and vividly depicts a moment of glory, leading the visitors to enter a period of time and space on the art of the journey. Follow the search for the ultimate in tradition, Louis vuitton store and the interaction of well-known artists and designers over the years, in the collision of both creative passion, the birth of a number of original fine. Today, these precious works still attract their owners and viewers marvel of its enduring charm, and spy on the secret behind the.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests