|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
Peter Westheimer - 01.26.12
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Easy! Same as mine.
2. How did this band get started?
Recording 4-track pop-synth records at home.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
The Cure, Kraftwerk ,Peter Gabriel, Coldplay, Paul Van Dyk, Sheva
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Coldplay, The Cure. Similar vibes.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Innovative, Unique, Multicultural, Adventurous
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Cadel Evans, Australia's winner of the Tour de France
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Dave Basek, Tone Wonderland
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? Conservatism and non-adventurous
10. Memorable tour experience?
Sleeping on luggage racks.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Music and communication
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Dancing Hearts Orchestra
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Classical, '50s pop
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Time travel, to look into the future and advise people on what we need to do to mitigate climate change.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Amazing for airplay ...not so good for royalties
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Grow trees, repair degraded land, create wildlife corridors.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author