Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 80 of 80
06:40 PM on 01/29/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgG-B8q6aH4

around 5:10 he says it. And yea I really think it will be a lot better too. Although Dirty Work reached #6, they definitely wanted a bigger reaction from their first major label release. I have a feeling Alex is really motivated to write some unforgettable songs to get them to the next level. I think they need to stop worrying about appealing to different audiences and just write catchy, fun, in your face type songs. I personally feel they need an album like Ocean Avenue or From Under The Cork Tree, where the genres ambiguous. It can be pop punk, pop rock, or just rock depending on whos listening. And yeah I think it'd be awesome if they just stuck with one producer, hammered out recording before warped, and released it mid-to end summer, but I doubt that'll happen so smoothly.

Edit: But then again you're right they have basically all of March, April, and May. If they finish writing and recording within that time, it could probably be released September/August.
Oh okay thanks, i hear it now..thats actually a really good interview aside from all the annoying background noise lol but yeah i agree, Alex is probably going to have a few of his best written songs ever on this album, after Dirty Work didn't quite do what they wanted the way it sounds, im sure they are more determined than ever to have a extremely successful record. The way it sounds this album is going to have basically one direction not kind of an experiment like DW was, which will be a very good thing. One producer would be the way to go definitely.

But yeah i really think they could pound it all out in that amount of time and have it released later on this year in that timeframe like you said. And in that interview he said it will be a "cool and freaky process" im thinking that could mean doing it in a small timeframe i.e. march thru may.

Also back a few months ago Jack, tweeted about hearing Alex writing a new song and it reminded him of SWIR. https://twitter.com/#!/JackAllTimeLo...63705402044416 If that and all this other stuff holds true im pumped.
09:55 PM on 01/29/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Oh okay thanks, i hear it now..thats actually a really good interview aside from all the annoying background noise lol but yeah i agree, Alex is probably going to have a few of his best written songs ever on this album, after Dirty Work didn't quite do what they wanted the way it sounds, im sure they are more determined than ever to have a extremely successful record. The way it sounds this album is going to have basically one direction not kind of an experiment like DW was, which will be a very good thing. One producer would be the way to go definitely.

But yeah i really think they could pound it all out in that amount of time and have it released later on this year in that timeframe like you said. And in that interview he said it will be a "cool and freaky process" im thinking that could mean doing it in a small timeframe i.e. march thru may.

Also back a few months ago Jack, tweeted about hearing Alex writing a new song and it reminded him of SWIR. https://twitter.com/#!/JackAllTimeLo...63705402044416 If that and all this other stuff holds true im pumped.

Exactly. I really hope they do use one producer. I really wish they'd work with Neal Avron because I love what hes done for Yellowcard, New Found Glory, and Fall Out Boy and the albums sound so good sonically. But if not him, definitely Mike Green. He produced the songs that I really liked on Dirty Work and his previous work with Paramore, Pierce The Veil, and Anarbor has all been great as well. And yeah that tweet really got me excited when I first saw it. Alex is such a great writer when it comes to catchiness and melodies and is such an amazing vocalist as well. He's undoubtedly the reason why this band is as big as they are and why they have the potential to get into mainstream radio. I just hope he and the producer can make it happen.
09:45 AM on 01/30/12
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Exactly. I really hope they do use one producer. I really wish they'd work with Neal Avron because I love what hes done for Yellowcard, New Found Glory, and Fall Out Boy and the albums sound so good sonically. But if not him, definitely Mike Green. He produced the songs that I really liked on Dirty Work and his previous work with Paramore, Pierce The Veil, and Anarbor has all been great as well. And yeah that tweet really got me excited when I first saw it. Alex is such a great writer when it comes to catchiness and melodies and is such an amazing vocalist as well. He's undoubtedly the reason why this band is as big as they are and why they have the potential to get into mainstream radio. I just hope he and the producer can make it happen.
Yeah my guess is if they do stick with one producer it will be Mike Green bc Alex has already been writing some of these songs with him. And I couldn't agree more, Alex has the writing skills and vocals to make it happen and when you put that with A good producer and the rest of the band, there is one hell of a combination. They just need the right stuff to happen to get it to all mesh together, no doubt i think they have what it takes to get on to mainstream radio. But yeah hopefully they can make it happen bc that would be pretty sick.
07:04 PM on 01/30/12
rigorgc
Better Off Dead
User Info.
That was random!
05:20 PM on 02/03/12
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.

i still hate that band

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News