Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Eve 6 Ustream Chat Video Posted

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/31/12)
If you missed the Eve 6 ustream chat, you can check out the finished recording here. Along with the acoustic version of "Lost and Found" there's even a question about AP.net in there. The new single is out now. Thanks to whoever asked that, by the way.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
07:01 PM on 01/31/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Watching that, I realized I could never do a live chat if I were in a band. I'd get way too annoyed at all the whiny fans wanting to know when I'm coming to their city.

The AP question was pretty cool. I posted my thoughts in the other thread, but to reiterate them "
In regards to their question about this website - I think part of the issue is that Horrorscope came out at the end of the pop-rock craze. People were just burned out by the stuff at that point in time to even give it a fair shake and realize that it was one of the best pop rock records out there. (I'm not sure if it tops Dizzy Up the Girl or T3B's self titled, but its up there). As more time passed, people were able to discover it / rediscover it without suffering from pop-rock burnout and see just how good it was.

Either that or everyone was too afraid to admit they liked it all along and it took other people admitting "Hey this is really good" to get them to admit it as well."
07:05 PM on 01/31/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
kinda cool and strange that eve6mediahq asked that question haha. i remember hitting their site up way back in the day.

i feel like i cant say this enough though, i am so glad that these guys are back.
07:17 PM on 01/31/12
s2h72
User Info.
looking forward to the new album
12:34 AM on 02/01/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
kinda cool and strange that eve6mediahq asked that question haha. i remember hitting their site up way back in the day.

i feel like i cant say this enough though, i am so glad that these guys are back.
what was the AP question?
12:38 AM on 02/01/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
what was the AP question?
something along the lines of "how did you get absolutepunk to all the sudden love you guys?" it was kinda condescending, but they were real cool about it.
12:53 AM on 02/01/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
something along the lines of "how did you get absolutepunk to all the sudden love you guys?" it was kinda condescending, but they were real cool about it.
did they respond with "all of irthesteve's awesome threads"?
04:46 AM on 02/01/12
Eve6MediaHQ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The question wasn't meant to be condescending at all!!! It was a leading question, trying to get them to say what they did say - that with time, people have come to appreciate them!
10:52 AM on 02/01/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
did they respond with "all of irthesteve's awesome threads"?
yeah they said thanks to irthesteve and thisisadisaster constantly talking about us. haha.
10:54 AM on 02/01/12
thisisadisaster
RICK FROM ALABAMA
User Info.
The question wasn't meant to be condescending at all!!! It was a leading question, trying to get them to say what they did say - that with time, people have come to appreciate them!
haha yeah i knew it wasnt meant to be that way. and it was seriously a great answer.

but i love your site. i remember lurking the hell out of it in the early years. you guys seriously have a fantastic site.
08:22 PM on 12/10/13
lisagirl89
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT