AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Rock on the Range 2012

Posted by - 06:51 AM on 02/01/12
The sixth annual Rock on the Range will take on May 18-20 at Columbus Crew Stadium in Columbus, OH. Bands performing this year include Incubus, Rob Zombie, Shinedown, Marilyn Manson, Megadeth, Mastodon, Attack Attack and more. The full line-up thus far can be found here. Tickets go on sale on Friday.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 40
07:05 AM on 02/01/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Well I'm glad to see the headliners aren't Korn or A7X again. Will be at Boozle though.
07:32 AM on 02/01/12
PunkRawkStitch
User Info.
this is a great prediction for Uproar Fest.
07:35 AM on 02/01/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
Escape the Fate and Falling in Reverse at the same venue... hmmm, should make for some interesting drama.
07:35 AM on 02/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Attack Attack! seems highly out of place. Bet they wont play 'Stick Stickly'
07:37 AM on 02/01/12
billysurvive
aimless arrow.
User Info.
Attack Attack! seems highly out of place. Bet they wont play 'Stick Stickly'

Agreed, however, I hate to admit that their new CD isn't the worst. Definitely not a favorite or my cup of tea, but still not terrible.
07:39 AM on 02/01/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Escape the Fate and Falling in Reverse at the same venue... hmmm, should make for some interesting drama.
That's gonna be interesting! I'm pretty sure they'll be on 2 different stages though.
07:44 AM on 02/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Agreed, however, I hate to admit that their new CD isn't the worst. Definitely not a favorite or my cup of tea, but still not terrible.
Its decent, could be a lot worse. I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets. I guess thats what you get when you put giant dicks on your album cover.
07:45 AM on 02/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
After reading the new AP about Ronnie(aka Falling in Reverse lol) he's pretty much an ego and you cant hate him for it because he doesnt give a shit. I'm willing to bet any kind of money he wil talk some shit and play some Escape the Fate songs, just for the press.
07:49 AM on 02/01/12
billysurvive
aimless arrow.
User Info.
After reading the new AP about Ronnie(aka Falling in Reverse lol) he's pretty much an ego and you cant hate him for it because he doesnt give a shit. I'm willing to bet any kind of money he wil talk some shit and play some Escape the Fate songs, just for the press.

Didn't Max say they're cool again or did I dream that?
07:51 AM on 02/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
They're cool, but Ronnie said he doesnt want to be around him becasue of theyre history of drug use and doesnt want to be influenced in any way.And Max isnt in ETF anymore.
07:54 AM on 02/01/12
Davey_Owens
User Info.
I feel like Falling In Reverse is too new to be doing shows like this.
07:56 AM on 02/01/12
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
I'm sad that we can't get better festivals in Ohio. I'd love to see Incubus, but not like this. Also, bonus points for booking Foxy Shazam being booked on Friday.
07:59 AM on 02/01/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm not a fan but they're all over radio, selling out every stop on their tour right now and sold 18,000+ first week in album sales. Seems fitting.
08:00 AM on 02/01/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
I hear what you're saying but I'm glad they switch it up a little bit. I mean Chevelle, POD, Cavo, Adelitas Way, Black Stone Cherry, Halestorm and Theory of a Dead Man play pretty much every year. Glad to see newish bands are starting to play it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos