AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Used News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 53.
12:53 PM on 02/01/12
TAI182
User Info.
I just pre-ordered the CD/Poster bundle. I'm actually pretty excited for this album.
01:03 PM on 02/01/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
woooooo awesome stuff, just read this on their twitter when i got home from work and was coming here to share but boom it is already up, im going to pre-order a of couple of them!!! :)
01:21 PM on 02/01/12
TooOLDforAP.Net
User Info.
anyone know if there is going to be any screaming on this album? I know he blew his voice out a few years back.
01:36 PM on 02/01/12
Kgod
I disagree!
User Info.
Grabbed the shirt,poster,cd preorder. Agree that its a little pricey, especially with shipping. :/

Ps. No interest in a puzzle, but it's a fairly novel idea. I wonder how many theyll sell...
01:45 PM on 02/01/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Was going to pick the LP up, but $25 is a wack price.
01:47 PM on 02/01/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
Grabbed the shirt,poster,cd preorder. Agree that its a little pricey, especially with shipping. :/

Ps. No interest in a puzzle, but it's a fairly novel idea. I wonder how many theyll sell...

even i agree about the puzzle being a bit weird of an idea and passed on it, its the same thing as the poster and how often would you really build it?? lol....i think price is very fair and a good deal, a cd cost about 13, a poster also cost about 10, a shirt cost about 20, a stencil cost about i dont know maybe 5 and 5 bonus tracks is like an ep for 5 so you save about 15 bucks which is great! i pre order the vinyl package and the cd package, i have pently of shirts so i passed on that and the puzzle we alreay said is a bit stragne of an idea
02:46 PM on 02/01/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
Surprised thusedfan isn't first to post in here

aww, its sweet how you remember me like that but i was at work so you beat me to it :)
03:03 PM on 02/01/12
HopelessIan
User Info.
Wanted to give a little more info/be as transparent as possible here.

1) Thanks to everyone who is excited for this record, we promise its very good. And this is all new stuff, just launched today.

2) All of the CDs and LPs through this pre order are deluxe, limited edition, and are only available through our store, so you wont find these Deluxe CDs/LPs or extras in other stores. So the price is a bit more than normal, but its a better product.

3) If these packages are not right for you don't worry, iTunes, Amazon, etc will all have the standard version (which is still very cool) up for pre order down the line, but they wont have the extra songs, or shirt/extras options.
03:20 PM on 02/01/12
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
Wanted to give a little more info/be as transparent as possible here.

1) Thanks to everyone who is excited for this record, we promise its very good. And this is all new stuff, just launched today.

2) All of the CDs and LPs through this pre order are deluxe, limited edition, and are only available through our store, so you wont find these Deluxe CDs/LPs or extras in other stores. So the price is a bit more than normal, but its a better product.

3) If these packages are not right for you don't worry, iTunes, Amazon, etc will all have the standard version (which is still very cool) up for pre order down the line, but they wont have the extra songs, or shirt/extras options.

thanks for updating us on that, i assumed that was the case...and the price is good too, i understand that i have to pay for greatness :)
03:56 PM on 02/01/12
MikeyJam
what shape is punk?
User Info.
i will always love the used ok

someone buy this for me!
04:04 PM on 02/01/12
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Holy expensive pre-orders.
04:26 PM on 02/01/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
$40 is far too much to spend on an album I've only heard 1 song from, and I've enjoyed everything from the S/T to Artwork.

That said, the completist in me will almost certainly pull a dick move and make me buy for the 2 non-acoustic bonus tracks ...
04:46 PM on 02/01/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I love bonus tracks so I'll get this since i can't get it in stores. didn't really care for LFTL, but i liked Artwork alot so I'm stoked. listened to their 1st 2 albums the last couple of days and its a huge loss, Bert not being able to scream, but still love this band. Bert had an epic scream.
05:04 PM on 02/01/12
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
Will d/l then delete cuz it'll suck.
05:11 PM on 02/01/12
Loserkid41
User Info.
I have not been disappointed by any The Used albums and I can't wait for this one.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS