AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Cancer Bats Canadian Tour

Posted by - 10:37 AM on 02/03/12
Cancer Bats will be touring across Canada this spring with Touché Amoré and A Sight For Sewn Eyes. Dates are in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:38 AM on 02/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Tour Dates03.30.12
Winnipeg, MB
Pyramid Cabaret
Brandon, MB
North Hill Inn
Fernie, BC
Northern Bar & Stage
Nelson, BC
Hume Hotel - Spirit Bar
Vancouver, BC
The Biltmore Cabaret
Prince George, BC
The Generator
Edmonton, AB
The Pawnshop
Calgary, AB
Broken City
Saskatoon, SK
Sutherland Memorial Hall
Regina, SK
The Exchange
Thunder Bay, ON
Black Pirates Pub
Sudbury, ON
Jubilee Hall
Kitchener, ON
Club Wax
Ottawa, ON
Mavericks Bar
Toronto, ON
The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
St. Catharines, ON
L3 Nightclub
10:39 AM on 02/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Surprised they're going to be playing in Brandon, but whatever. Will be at the Winnipeg date.
11:11 AM on 02/03/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
"Yeah, we probably don't have fans in Montreal, we'll just skip it"

Touché Amoré alone could pull 250-300 people here.
11:14 AM on 02/03/12
-Pinkerton-
User Info.
I don't get why they play in Nelson or Fernie but not Kelowna or Kamloops.
11:17 AM on 02/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Cancer Bats is touring Quebec right now so that's probably why this tour is skipping you.
11:26 AM on 02/03/12
NickNodirection
User Info.
Cancer Bats is touring Quebec right now so that's probably why this tour is skipping you.
They're only playing shows in Quebec city tonight and Drummondville with A perfect murder tomorrow... I guess i'll find out why they're skipping Montreal tonight!
01:44 PM on 02/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
They're only playing shows in Quebec city tonight and Drummondville with A perfect murder tomorrow... I guess i'll find out why they're skipping Montreal tonight!

Oh, never mind then. Weird they're skipping Montreal altogether so far, but you guys get Pouzza Fest and thousands of other good tours that I wish would come out west, haha.

And I still don't think it has to do much with fans, as the other person suggested. If it did, there's no way they'd consider playing such a tiny market like Brandon, Manitoba.
03:15 PM on 02/03/12
Uncalled Four
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't get why they play in Nelson or Fernie but not Kelowna or Kamloops.

Eh..?
03:29 PM on 02/03/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Admat is in

06:23 PM on 02/03/12
KingMax01
Theres no good in your eyes anymore
User Info.
is it just me, or is this not showing on the homepage anywhere?
11:02 PM on 02/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
is it just me, or is this not showing on the homepage anywhere?

Sometimes the code cuts a few stories off, no idea why and it'll probably be fixed with the new site.
11:29 AM on 02/06/12
NickNodirection
User Info.
Oh, never mind then. Weird they're skipping Montreal altogether so far, but you guys get Pouzza Fest and thousands of other good tours that I wish would come out west, haha.

And I still don't think it has to do much with fans, as the other person suggested. If it did, there's no way they'd consider playing such a tiny market like Brandon, Manitoba.

I talked with the Bats throughout the weekend, the shows were amazing especially the one in quebec city; Liam told me that there were no Montreal date because of a venue problem. They talked with the promoter and the only all agesvenue available was a bit too bif for the show, also they felt like people would be more into seeing Touche and Cancer bats in a more intimate venue. Montreal is running through problems with venues all turning 18+ so the dudes that are booking shows are working to find something intimate and all ages. The Underworld is now 18+ since 2012 which is a huge bummer for kids... Pouzza fest will be a blast, and be assured that the dudes in Cancer bats have absolutely nothing against Montreal fans! BSOD
07:16 PM on 02/06/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I talked with the Bats throughout the weekend, the shows were amazing especially the one in quebec city; Liam told me that there were no Montreal date because of a venue problem. They talked with the promoter and the only all agesvenue available was a bit too bif for the show, also they felt like people would be more into seeing Touche and Cancer bats in a more intimate venue. Montreal is running through problems with venues all turning 18+ so the dudes that are booking shows are working to find something intimate and all ages. The Underworld is now 18+ since 2012 which is a huge bummer for kids... Pouzza fest will be a blast, and be assured that the dudes in Cancer bats have absolutely nothing against Montreal fans! BSOD

Cool, I'm sure some people will appreciate knowing this! Winnipeg has a similar problem, the venue they're playing here is 18+ anyway though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos