AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Jacks Mannequin News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 150.
08:39 PM on 02/04/12
socoxlove
User Info.
I'm ok with that as long as Andrew keeps making music. I thought People and Things was good, but it definitely sounded like he was in a rut when it came to the sound that Jack's Mannequin is. Certainly the least exciting of the 3 albums
I agree.. I thought the best songs on that album were the ones where he took a more upbeat, Soco-like direction (Release Me, Amy I, etc)
09:52 AM on 02/05/12
paramorekicks
User Info.
If he just called himself Andrew McMahon but played SoCo, Jack's and new (future) stuff from now on, I don't think anyone would have much to complain about.
love this idea.
12:22 PM on 02/05/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Hm
06:09 PM on 02/05/12
againtocarthage
User Info.
TGP>PAT

for one reason alone: caves
05:21 AM on 02/06/12
sidewacker
User Info.
worst post of 2012 goes to......
Doubt it, big guy.
05:23 AM on 02/06/12
mms13
should i say something sensational?
User Info.
Bummer...I'm seeing him on Saturday in DC. Reading this makes it seem like he's not really into the music anymore...hope that doesn't negatively impact the live show...

Oh, and:
EIT >>>>> TGP > P&T
01:04 PM on 02/06/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Whatever works best for him
04:43 AM on 02/07/12
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
Nnoooooo. Please, no. People and Things was my album of the year for 2011. Maybe even my favorite Jack's record.

But if it means that idea someone posted about Andrew McMahon juggling multiple stuff, alrighty then.

Anyway, I think the best part of that interview was that he was talking more about "the next phase of my career," which I guess pretty much confirms that he isn't planning on stopping making fantastic music.
01:49 PM on 02/14/12
jeremy13
bruisedintransit
User Info.
whats the tattoo? I ask because I'm planning to get the plane from EIT when I have money
It is a starry night tattoo. I have the jm symbol with the asterisk also since they are my favorite band and my intitials are jm. I have thought about the plane also or just the whole eit cover.
03:51 PM on 02/14/12
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
It is a starry night tattoo. I have the jm symbol with the asterisk also since they are my favorite band and my intitials are jm. I have thought about the plane also or just the whole eit cover.
Aw wow man that sounds amazing! have you posted it on here before? I feel like I may have seen it on the tattoos thread...
04:35 PM on 02/14/12
jeremy13
bruisedintransit
User Info.
Aw wow man that sounds amazing! have you posted it on here before? I feel like I may have seen it on the tattoos thread...
I haven't posted it. My original comment was actually my first on the site.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums