AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:25 PM on 02/04/12
c_j
User Info.
Seeing them tonight, feel like its going to be a different experience given that its not in Canada and not in theater seating. But I can't wait anyway!
01:51 PM on 02/04/12
c_j
User Info.
I'm seeing him tonight too! It's at First Avenue in Minneapolis; should be a great night. Leaving in about 2 hours to head downtown, which is only a 10 minute drive away. Last time I saw him was in 2009, at a smaller venue that had seats, haha. Dallas has such an incredible voice live; if only he was able to perform live at the Grammys.
Awesome! Although that's ambitiously early. I feel like 40 minutes before doors is plenty. Although it is quite nice out today, so it shouldn't be too bad.
01:53 PM on 02/04/12
c_j
User Info.
That was nice of him to do that, he seems like the nicest guy and it seems like your crowd was a lot more respectful too. I wonder if he's called out other cities like he called us out last night...

Have fun! That's cool, I figured he was playing theatres with assigned seating the whole tour, but I guess not. The Canadian thing depends, I think the States likes Dallas too, but we might like him just a little more. I know this show was sold out since October and he added multiple nights in other Canadian cities to satisfy the demand.
Ha yeah, I would say that is safe to say that Canada likes him more then. Our show still hasn't sold out. Although I suspect a good crowd will be in attendance anyway.
02:44 PM on 02/04/12
c_j
User Info.
My main reason for getting there around 40-45 before doors is so I can get inside to get close to the stage; I try to do that at all shows I go to. But like you mentioned the show probably won't be sold out, so I could probably find my way to the front anyways, if I left a little later. The show at the Varsity back in 2009 was pretty packed though, so tonight should be even more packed, and more fun I think. Gah going to be such a good night.
Same plan. Gonna catch a bus right now. Probably see you in line, I'll be hipster with the brand new t and blue hoodie! ha. I just moved here and literally know no one yet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests