Password
This Thread is Closed.

07:36 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Oddpac87
http://www.mixcloud.com/APFC/
Union Beach, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Mark my words, (pun intended) Vancouver are making the playoffs.

I think they have a good shot at it, but my point still stands. They have 8 millions forwards, but aren't super strong in midfield, so if he's not needed there....
07:36 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Hamburglar
Jeff
Houston, TX
Male
Hell, I can't even really vouch for his ability. He looked pretty good against us in our preseason matchup, but against our trialists and second stringers, so I can't really draw from that.

All I know is he's from Texas so I bet he wouldn't mind coming here, and since we only have Colin Clark on the right wing we are desperate for depth.
07:45 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Paulie4star
Come on you LOONS!
Chesapeake, Virginia
Male - 23 Years Old
I think they have a good shot at it, but my point still stands. They have 8 millions forwards, but aren't super strong in midfield, so if he's not needed there....

Oh I completely agree. The guy is probably garbage.
08:10 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
Kansas
Male - 26 Years Old
Mark my words, (pun intended) Vancouver are making the playoffs.

They're kicking a lot of ass in preseason. Hassli and Le Toux are gonna be a great duo. I say playoffs.
08:20 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Paulie4star
Come on you LOONS!
Chesapeake, Virginia
Male - 23 Years Old
They're kicking a lot of ass in preseason. Hassli and Le Toux are gonna be a great duo. I say playoffs.

Look what the cat dragged in. Where the hell have you been?
09:13 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 21 Years Old
I just read this on bigsoccer:

Quote:
Update: Silva is happy that he chose to go to Manchester City as that was the club that wanted him the most when he was available, unlike Real Madrid who said he had a problematic lifestyle, Sky Sports reports.

Analysis: Any rumor of Silva's return to Spain at this point looks unlikely as the Man City midfielder seems confident in his club's future.

what is silva's "lifestyle"?
09:26 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
Mibabalou
Desolate Earth :: The End Is Here
Meth, lots and lots of meth.

Edit: Holy shit went on big soccer to see if anyone had video of the U23 match, that place is a hell hole.

People saying Shea should move to CB, to "make it" in Europe.
10:13 PM on 03/01/12 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Daje Roma. Forza Bradley
OC, Cali
Male
yanks abroad is the only good forum there.
07:16 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
SamuelJLast
Ipswich, UK
Male - 27 Years Old

You can say no, but do I have consent from you to use the answers you gave last week to those questions in my dissertation?
07:25 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
'Arry rubbished the report about Bale having a hammy tear, just that he tweaked it a bit.
07:33 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
So where's my Lois Lane?
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Great news.
07:36 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Ruethless
CAN I HAVE SOME DECORUM PLEASE?!
Rahway, New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
And holy shit at Rammstein live. No words.

So good, right?

Because I don't have one and that makes me pathetic.

Fuck that Paulie, a good friend of mine didn't really go to college, and he's got a good job, an awesome girlfriend, and he's in the midst of buying a house. You've got yourself a good job, you're in the navy, they'll fucking help you out with everything. What I'm saying is college isn't the only requirement for making it in life. Being happy is what matters.
07:43 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
So where's my Lois Lane?
England
Male - 24 Years Old

Honestly, I can't get over it. From start to finish it was mind-blowing. They are much more than just a Metal band. My only complaint is I'm sure my eyebrows are thinner this morning.
07:47 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
Ruethless
CAN I HAVE SOME DECORUM PLEASE?!
Rahway, New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
Honestly, I can't get over it. From start to finish it was mind-blowing. They are much more than just a Metal band. My only complaint is I'm sure my eyebrows are thinner this morning.

Did they use a lot of pyro? They didn't when I saw them here.

More importantly, did Til use the fire spouting angel wings or engulf himself in flames at all?
07:53 AM on 03/02/12 
User Info.
SamuelJLast
Ipswich, UK
Male - 27 Years Old
I don't get the obsession with getting Scholes into the England team for the Euros. There's literally no need for it. Sure, he's a good player but we need to be building to the future now.

Give Pearce the job for the Euros, have whoever wants it come in afterwards. Take a team of younger players, perhaps a few OAPs to be there and go for broke.

If we're bringing back Scholes, we should bring back Beckham as well. Fuck it, Adams is probably better in defence than Rio. Get Neville to play RB. Shearer upfront with Sir Geoff Hurst. Pearce should play himself at LB. Stanley Matthews on the LW. We'll win it all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets