AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 52 of 52.
11:37 PM on 02/05/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
TBR was NOT a shitty album. It lacked character, but the pearl of the stars and Guns of Summer will always be staples of that release. IMO
^ i guess i would say that it's shitty compared to everything else. i can only make it four songs into it before i turn it off.
12:27 AM on 02/06/12
wait now here
User Info.
^ i guess i would say that it's shitty compared to everything else. i can only make it four songs into it before i turn it off.
There are a few solid tracks IMO. I enjoy 'When Skeletons Live' and 'In The Flame of Error', and 'The Broken' and 'Pearl of the Stars' are decent enough. But yeah, in general I don't know if they will ever be able to touch the quality of their earlier work again.
04:50 AM on 02/06/12
amour faux
FAKKEN BOOLSHET.
User Info.
hbd co&ca sstb!
08:56 AM on 02/06/12
MikeBass
User Info.
Such a great album...I saw it played twice on Neverender tour. Last week I had a nostalgic music run and listened to Moneen's - Theory of Harmonial Value, Taking Back Sunday's - Tell All Your Friends, and The Early November's - For All of This. 2001 to 2003 was a great time in music.
12:28 PM on 02/06/12
joel_one
Blood Warriors
User Info.
went to both neverender 08 & 2011 tour, the album was awesome both times. wish they would've waited to the 10 year anniversary tour till THIS year with josh rockin the kit. that would be the only thing that could have made either show better.

hopefully they will do this again with IKS in a year or two, and josh will be there, and all will be awesome.

Year of the Black Rainbow was a great album. Too much hate on it. it's different, in time i think people will embrace it more....i am also excited to see if/how josh interprets some of chris' parts...because i think i will still want to see juggernaut, guns of summer and others from that album at live shows!
01:02 AM on 02/07/12
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
Changed my life.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music