Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 113 of 113.
02:15 PM on 02/07/12
Kill_the_radio
Don't wait too long to come home
User Info.
How is it amusing though? If you read the blurb, it makes total sense.

I don't only enjoy one genre of music. If you took the time to read about the labels I included, you would quickly realize that they release different kinds of music.
I read it, it was amusing for me. I was not expecting to see DTR there, that's all. I'm not mocking you or the post, it was just something that I noticed and me me laugh when I saw it. No hard feelings!

I enjoyed the post as a matter of fact. Very nice reccomendations.

You have to admit that sometimes we post stuff that were intended in a totally different way than if we where discussing it in person.

02:24 PM on 02/07/12
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I read it, it was amusing for me. I was not expecting to see DTR there, that's all. I'm not mocking you or the post, it was just something that I noticed and me me laugh when I saw it. No hard feelings!

I enjoyed the post as a matter of fact. Very nice reccomendations.

You have to admit that sometimes we post stuff that were intended in a totally different way than if we where discussing it in person.

No worries. I know it's hard to tell online sometimes, especially if you don't know the person.

Apologies if I sounded defensive. As you can imagine, I get similar comments a lot around here because of the music I cover, and they're never meant in a good way. I'm really glad that wasn't the case here though! And I'm happy you liked the post. It took a while to write up!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests