Username
Password

Comments: Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 80 of 80
09:26 AM on 02/11/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
The tan is beautiful, just got mine in the mail.

P.S., The Ballad of Sal Villanueva is indeed on this pressing.
mine says it comes tuesday but I love the tan. It is the perfect color for this record.
11:43 AM on 02/11/12
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
just got mine too! tan is lovely, and i am psyched that Sal Villanueva is a bonus track!
07:48 PM on 02/13/12
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
hey folks i have a question, is everyone else tan vinyl stained with a hint of green and red also? almost looking sort of tye-dye? My vinyl doesnt seem to be very good quality, alot of muffled parts and I am wondering if I got a bad pressing. None of my other records sound like this, so I doubt it is my player.

Any help would be appreciated!
09:33 PM on 02/13/12
anamericangod
User Info.
hey folks i have a question, is everyone else tan vinyl stained with a hint of green and red also? almost looking sort of tye-dye? My vinyl doesnt seem to be very good quality, alot of muffled parts and I am wondering if I got a bad pressing. None of my other records sound like this, so I doubt it is my player.

Any help would be appreciated!
Mine has bits and pieces of other colors in it as well. I don't know if it was intentional, or if it's the byproduct of leftover wax from another pressing being in the machine during a color changeout.

Not sure about your sound quality, as it isn't a record that sounds exceptionally great on vinyl, but it shouldn't sound terrible.
07:33 AM on 02/15/12
Sicumrocks17
Sam
User Info.
Just got mine today, kind of like the look of the tan with the other colors mixed in. Mine's a little fuzzy too, but I think it has more to do with my old school player and speakers.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos