Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts
10:10 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
This is going to be the best Warped in years. If the rumours are true than we can expect NFG, YC, TBS, and YM@S this year. That along with Bayside confirmed and lots of great smaller acts. I can't see a reason not to go.
10:12 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Why? Warped Tour is terrible. TBS is not.
Warped is not terrible. It is a great place to meet new bands. Smaller bands need love too. It normally has some old favorites that it must feel great for the smaller acts to play with. It is a festival with music. It may not always have your favorite band but it has something for everyone (for good and bad).
10:21 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I heard from a very good source about a fueled by raman band that's playing the main stage. I'm so stoked for it (not paramore).
omg I hope its Panic! at the Disco. They are always fun live.
11:44 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Bayside + TBS? Count me in Pedro

Fun.?
if it is fun. or Panic! at the Disco this warped tour will be just mind bendingly good. It already is but dang.
11:57 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Taking Back Sunday, Yellowcard, New Found Glory, All Time Low, with a fueled by ramen band possibly Panic! ( or maybe fun.?). And along with A Loss For Words, I Fight Dragons, Bayside, and possibly fireworks. Hell Fucking Yes

As of now the best warped ive been to was my first in 07 where Cleveland basically had a hurricane so we got to go to another warped for free, but I have a feeling with the way this is shaping out with all these bands that that will change.
That is the same list for me. Glad someone else mentioned I Fight Dragons. They are so fun to listen to. I am also gonna see Man Overboard. This warped may be one of the best in a good long time. These are the bands that Warped needs.
11:58 AM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
With the addition of NFG and yc it would be like warped tour 04 part 2
not sure everyone who played in 04 but possibly better cause plenty of great small acts and ATL, TBS, and Bayside are among the bands.
02:10 PM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
From wiki: '04 Warped Tour

Alexisonfire
Alkaline Trio
Alister
Atmosphere
The Bled
Coheed and Cambria
The Early November
Fall Out Boy
Flogging Molly
The Matches
Motion City Soundtrack
My Chemical Romance
New Found Glory
Over It
Rufio
Senses Fail
The Sounds
Sugarcult
Taking Back Sunday
Thursday
Yellowcard

I'd say '04 wins regardless of who else gets booked
I would have to agree because of Fall Out Boy, My Chem, Sugarcult, TEN, and MCS.
Sugarcult and Fall Out Boy are in my top 10 favorite bands.
02:57 PM on 02/07/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I didn't like the new s/t with the exception of El Paso, anybody else agree?
I liked more than El Paso but the album felt lacking something. It did not feel complete in my opinion. Some songs felt like New Again b-sides which did not stand out. I say it was a half and half, hit and miss sort of album. Some songs were good and others were meh. They were spread out so one second I would be enjoying a song and next min I would be not even paying attention.

I plan to give the album more listens later but first 3 never really resonated with me. I only remember the names of the singles. I know it has more good songs but I have put the album on hold for a while.
10:19 AM on 02/08/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
They are a notable band that are on fbr, but are not known for being on fbr. That's my hint. Pretty easy to figure it out now.
actually that makes me more confused. Every band one FBR I distinctly know its from FBR. The only thing I can think of is maybe GCH?
12:23 PM on 02/08/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Based off that clue I'd say Sublime
that would be interesting but I am not sure if they are big enough to headline because I believe you are talking about Sublime with Rome.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos