Username
Password
Warped Tour News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 110.
11:06 AM on 02/08/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
so happy for we are the in crowd it will be my 6th time seeing them :) fav band added to warped so far
11:07 AM on 02/08/12
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
So this is what it feels like to be a middle-aged, out of touch parent.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i'll see we are the in crowd and iwrestledabearonce if they don't conflict with the bands at the top of my list. i don't think the lineup's as bad as people are saying, since it typically works out to be four or five bands i really want to see, four or five more i'm interested in, and then a bunch of smaller bands. this year's no different so far. i have a feeling they'll be announcing three or four really big names in the last two announcements.
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have to ask: how many of you saying the announcement is bad/ wouldn't go/ etc. actually know more than one or two of the bands announced this week?
PTVsnewO
hi
User Info.
we are the in crowd is gonna be good
11:11 AM on 02/08/12
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
Worst week so far.
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
This announcement wasn't great. Overall it is pretty good though.
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
So this is what it feels like to be a middle-aged, out of touch parent.
I wish I could go back to the days where the Warped line up was Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, NOFX, No Use For a Name, etc.

We want some real punk bands on Warped!
11:14 AM on 02/08/12
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
I wish I could go back to the days where the Warped line up was Bad Religion, Anti-Flag, NOFX, No Use For a Name, etc.

We want some real punk bands on Warped!
Even the 2002-2006sh years. I have no desire to go to these anymore, for the most part. Not worth the heat and the $5 bottles of water to see a few bands that will come through again later on their own tours anyway.
11:17 AM on 02/08/12
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
Rawrawrawr Warped Tour sucks. Blah blah blah.

Just because you haven't heard of any of these bands doesn't mean you won't like them. Stop being lazy and make an effort or just stop wasting your time complaining.
11:18 AM on 02/08/12
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Big ol' meh this week. Still stoked for the tour though, there's already plenty of bands im excited for, so it's all good!
11:20 AM on 02/08/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'm getting a little frustraed with these announcments. There's a total of 3 bands announced so far that I'm excited to see.
11:21 AM on 02/08/12
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
Even the 2002-2006sh years. I have no desire to go to these anymore, for the most part. Not worth the heat and the $5 bottles of water to see a few bands that will come through again later on their own tours anyway.

This is why I didn't go last year. I went in 2009 and 2010 because there were a few bands playing I liked, and my friends were going. Getting free tickets from Red Cross for donating blood helped make it an easy decision as well. While I would admit that they have announced a few bands I would go to see, I have already seen all of them multiple times in small clubs. The lack of veteran bands is what really kills it for me.
11:22 AM on 02/08/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
they're going to need some bigger bands
11:27 AM on 02/08/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

$3 bottles of water, or get free water from Kleen Kanteen. Why are people still buying water at Warped?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums