Username
Password
All Time Low News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All Time Low
Inside AP.net

Video Interview with All Time Low

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/08/12)
A new video interview with All Time Low can be seen below. Band is aiming to release new music by the end of the year.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
11:12 AM on 02/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:21 AM on 02/08/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
So stoked for the new record!
11:25 AM on 02/08/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
"what was working like rivers cuomo like?" he's probably been asked that in every interview since it happened and will every one after this haha.

"dirty work was a great album" LOL

interested in hearing new music though. i do have some faith in them still but that's probably foolish
11:40 AM on 02/08/12
madera217
User Info.
I have a lot of confidence in their next album being a lot more universally liked. i enjoyed how he didnt really shun pop punk so much in this interview as he has in previous ones, and i remember jack tweeting about demos having a SWIR feel...not saying theyre going back to put up or shut up but i think theyll fix their mistakes. and if they don't, my faith will be lost.
12:02 PM on 02/08/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Well he's said theyve written ten songs already in another interview, and since after the simple plan tour they are open from basically march till summer (at least as of now), they could easily finish writing and record their album before they go on warped if they use one producer (which were all hoping they do). Doubt itll happen just because label but I think itd be awesome for them for a september release.

Alex also said the next album will be more cohesive and in one direction and since I think they were relatively disappointed with the impact Dirty Work had, I have a feeling this next album will kill. I feel thats what people said about Dirty Work before it came out too, but I think Alex is too talented of a writer/singer to have another relatively unsuccessful album.
12:15 PM on 02/08/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
I'm kind of suprised they are still signed to a major label. Most bands don't get that second chance/album
12:22 PM on 02/08/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I'm kind of suprised they are still signed to a major label. Most bands don't get that second chance/album
Compared to people on this site, pop punk lovers, etc, Yes the album failed and didnt do that well and the band sucks blah blah blah. But they still got six on the billboard and #1 for rock and alternative albums, are a huge hit overseas, and basically tour nonstop (money).
12:26 PM on 02/08/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
I would love to see them step it up with the next album. To me, they are one of the most frustrating bands because they have proven they can write some catchy material with Put Up or Shut Up and SWIR. Even some of the Nothing Personal Songs were good. I would kind of like to see the energy of their older material return with a more mature feel to it, if possible. I think they will always be chasing Put Up or Shut Up because Alex has wanted to go the more straight forward pop route.
12:59 PM on 02/08/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
I don't know why, but I get this feeling that the next all time low album will be pretty good, only because dirty work will in comparison be terrible.
01:14 PM on 02/08/12
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
They've had 2 terrible albums in a row now....why should we believe them?
01:57 PM on 02/08/12
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
Compared to people on this site, pop punk lovers, etc, Yes the album failed and didnt do that well and the band sucks blah blah blah. But they still got six on the billboard and #1 for rock and alternative albums, are a huge hit overseas, and basically tour nonstop (money).
I love your username, tagline thing, and pic. Wish I would have thought of that.
02:00 PM on 02/08/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I don't know what it is about this band but I will always continue to give their new music a listen. Even though Dirty Work was a huge letdown (some songs have grown on me and though I dislike most of it, I don't see it as an abomination like most of the users here) and as long as they play Coffee Shop Soundtrack and Jasey Rae, I'll at least try to catch them live
02:04 PM on 02/08/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I love your username, tagline thing, and pic. Wish I would have thought of that.

I helped him think of all that like two years ago but he sold out and forgot about me!
02:25 PM on 02/08/12
samOTG
User Info.
didn't know they left interscope
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music