AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 70.
02:36 PM on 02/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm just saying that starting to write new material doesn't mean they're going to record any sooner than expected. I hope you're right, but that's just not how I interpreted it.
I didn't read anything about recording -- just that Mark is writing in the studio for the next Blink album. Which I don't think means "he's just writing new material to keep himself busy," ... at least that's not what I got from what he said.
02:36 PM on 02/08/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
After watching... Was the reddit thing taken from this interview? These questions seem pretty similar
I noticed that as well. I wonder which happened first.
02:37 PM on 02/08/12
woohoo!
There's so much room for activities
User Info.
good to see they at least are ready to get started again. i had a feeling we would have 3 more AVA albums before another blink. well i guess it's still a possibility...
02:38 PM on 02/08/12
mbarney82
User Info.
Sounds more like he's just writing new material to keep himself busy, but I hope it results in a new album sooner than later.
i wonder what travis is up tp now as well. i know toms off doing AVA so maybe him and mark could work together, always seemed like travis always liked mark more. hopefully mark will sing more too
02:40 PM on 02/08/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Sweet news. Looking forward to anything Blink related. I really didn't think Neighborhoods was as great as it could be but I still played the shit out of it.
02:42 PM on 02/08/12
randomrubbish
User Info.
Well, that's good news.
02:43 PM on 02/08/12
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
Ah, I forgot he was living in London or wherever. That's crazy. Excited for (hopefully) new Blink tunes!
02:46 PM on 02/08/12
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
This interview does seem similar to the questions on reddit, but it's nice to hear they are getting ready for making more music.
I thought the same thing but I guess that's because they're things that he's mentioned before and just come to mind first when asked those particular questions.

Really enjoyed this interview through regardless.
03:10 PM on 02/08/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
It sounds like he really wants to do fun songs again. Im excited.
03:10 PM on 02/08/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Really excited to hear about this, hoping it's not separate writing like on "Neighborhoods", hoping for full band. Does anyone know how AVA are currently doing? I didn't hear too much about "Love Pt. 2"
03:13 PM on 02/08/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
Won't believe it until I hear it from tom
03:14 PM on 02/08/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
Really excited to hear about this, hoping it's not separate writing like on "Neighborhoods", hoping for full band. Does anyone know how AVA are currently doing? I didn't hear too much about "Love Pt. 2"
Love pt 2 sucked. Too much like part 1. Not enough song diversity. It all sounded the same to me
03:16 PM on 02/08/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Love pt 2 sucked. Too much like part 1. Not enough song diversity. It all sounded the same to me
So did the record bomb then? Because I got the impression that AVA's popularity was waning a bit.
03:18 PM on 02/08/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
So did the record bomb then? Because I got the impression that AVA's popularity was waning a bit.
I don't know, it was the quietist Tom release ever. I didnt even know it came out until I saw it on iTunes one day
03:28 PM on 02/08/12
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
It hit number 30 on The Billboard 200 with 16,000+ in sales. Love part 1 hit 67 which is more impressive since it was a free download over a year before. There was also a combo version of the 2 that hit around 50 i believe. So it did fairly well. It was self released with pretty little promo as well.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums