AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Brendan Rivera Taking Pre-Orders

Posted by - 11:53 AM on 02/09/12
Brendan Rivera is currently taking pre-orders for his new album, No Ocean in Ireland through Kickstarter. The album was produced by Mike Kalajian (Ace Enders, The Audition, Moving Mountains) and Greg Dunn of Moving Mountains.

Submitted by KEB182

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
12:27 PM on 02/09/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
Fantastic album. He streamed it last week. Definitely my favorite of 2012 so far. Seriously worth a listen.
12:54 PM on 02/09/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
only listened to the first half he streamed last september but it sounded fantastic.
02:18 PM on 02/09/12
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
You can stream the entire album before deciding if you'd like to pre-order/donate here:

http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com/al...ean-in-ireland
02:34 PM on 02/09/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
Few things that come to mind..

1. I miss Looking Glass Wars. They really broke out of their shell with their last EP. I wanted to see where they'd go from there. Frustrating.

2. This album is amazing.

3. If this same album were put out by a band like, say Manchester Orchestra (not because they sound similar) fans would be going nuts. This album better not go ignored on this site.
03:47 PM on 02/09/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.

1. I miss Looking Glass Wars. They really broke out of their shell with their last EP. I wanted to see where they'd go from there. Frustrating.

3. If this same album were put out by a band like, say Manchester Orchestra (not because they sound similar) fans would be going nuts. This album better not go ignored on this site.

have you seen what Brendan has posted on facebook ?
Quote:
We are past the halfway mark. I already owe you two rewards and here's a third. If we reach our goal, everyone that helped back the kickstarter will also get my acoustic Ep for free, Hard and Digital copies. The Ep will be out before the Summer. And, you will also receive the new Looking Glass Wars single for free.

and yeah that EP was such a blast, i hope they'll come back strong

edit : they're on facebook again
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Looki...854778?sk=wall
04:13 PM on 02/09/12
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
have you seen what Brendan has posted on facebook ?

and yeah that EP was such a blast, i hope they'll come back strong

edit : they're on facebook again
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Looki...854778?sk=wall
Who whoa whoa.. So looking glass wars is still together AND are recording a new album? Where have i been... I don't have facebook so that's probably not helping..

Great news though. Have you heard the single?
04:20 PM on 02/09/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Who whoa whoa.. So looking glass wars is still together AND are recording a new album? Where have i been... I don't have facebook so that's probably not helping..

Great news though. Have you heard the single?

not yet ! i've just been told about this through Brendan's recent post. it may explain why "No Ocean In Ireland" took so long to come out...
04:22 PM on 02/09/12
ignition
Between the lines of age
User Info.
Backed. His last album was great but I haven't had a chance to listen to this one yet.
05:56 PM on 02/09/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
Backed this. Really, guys. This is worth your money.
07:21 AM on 02/10/12
Steve Muskopf
The Life I Lead
User Info.
do it! cant stress it enough, this album is amazing.
09:47 AM on 02/10/12
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
Backed. His last album was great but I haven't had a chance to listen to this one yet.

Fantastic album. He streamed it last week. Definitely my favorite of 2012 so far. Seriously worth a listen.

Backed this. Really, guys. This is worth your money.

What's every one else waiting for?! Don't sleep on this one..Also the vinyl is going to be super limited so if you dig the album you might want to donate for the vinyl if you're into that sort of thing..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos