Username
Password
Blink 182 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blink 182
Inside AP.net

Blink 182 Vinyl Re-Presses Coming Up

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/09/12)
Blink-182's Dude Ranch, Enema of The State, and Self-Titled are all getting re-presses on limited colored vinyl.

Submitted by JennaJames

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 88
04:22 PM on 02/09/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
purchased before this was posted. got that email and wanted it so bad. Self Title is my personal favorite Blink album and Dude Ranch has a 180 gram Black option which are always great.
04:23 PM on 02/09/12
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
Waiting for MTS blink self titled repress.
04:26 PM on 02/09/12
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
Waiting for MTS blink self titled repress.
This is MTS. My question is why would you wait for them?
04:27 PM on 02/09/12
_veges_
User Info.
Will be getting enema
04:42 PM on 02/09/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
those prices: fucking lol
04:44 PM on 02/09/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
I mean, 25.99 for self-titled? you can still get buy the first press in various hot topic stores for 19.99. Personally I find 21.99 too high a price for a single LP as well.
04:47 PM on 02/09/12
a3s1g1
User Info.
I mean, 25.99 for self-titled? you can still get buy the first press in various hot topic stores for 19.99. Personally I find 21.99 too high a price for a single LP as well.
Well this new one for the s/t album is 2 LPs, and honestly I've seen worse. The Foo Fighters' represses, for example, are like 25-30 retail, without any inserts or anything. Looks like the s/t repress has some nice bonuses too.
04:48 PM on 02/09/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Not all Hot Topics sell the LPs in store and the self title is at least 30 everywhere else on the internet. They may be high prices but compared to most places of its availability and the demand for Blink vinyl I would say it is good.
04:50 PM on 02/09/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Well this new one for the s/t album is 2 LPs, and honestly I've seen worse. The Foo Fighters' represses, for example, are like 25-30 retail, without any inserts or anything. Looks like the s/t repress has some nice bonuses too.
the first press of s/t was 2xLP too
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
User Info.
Money, money... Mooooneeey.
a3s1g1
User Info.
the first press of s/t was 2xLP too
ah, ok. Still, it is a bit steep but apparently there's such a hot demand for blink represses I bet they won't have any trouble selling some haha
04:52 PM on 02/09/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Not all Hot Topics sell the LPs in store and the self title is at least 30 everywhere else on the internet. They may be high prices but compared to most places of its availability and the demand for Blink vinyl I would say it is good.
I know, that's why I said various stores. I'm not one to tell people how to spend their money though. It's hard for me to justify spending over 20 bucks for only a single LP. I mean, you can still get Neighborhoods 2xLP for 20 bucks, but I guess this is just taking advantage of the fact that people want blink vinyl and will up the price.

with all that said, I still might be a hypocrite and bite the bullet on Dude Ranch haha
shortymcsteve
User Info.
Is this MTS presses?
Drew Beringer
User Info.
ah, ok. Still, it is a bit steep but apparently there's such a hot demand for blink represses I bet they won't have any trouble selling some haha
oh no doubt, these will sell quick. I rather save my money for the upcoming represses of Thrice's Artist in the Ambulance and Vheissu. Also Straylight's self-titled is being released in April. Want those record much more than the blink ones
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums