AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

He is Legend News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tribunal Records to Release Covers Compilation

Posted by - 08:26 PM on 02/09/12
Tribunal Records will celebrate its 100th release with Cover To Cover. The compilation features label acts past and present, including He Is Legend, Killwhitneydead and more, covering some of their favorite artists. The digital-only album will be released on March 6 and can be pre-ordered here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 137
08:26 PM on 02/09/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
08:37 PM on 02/09/12
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
this label still exists?
08:49 PM on 02/09/12
Spencer Control
Goddamn, I miss my dead friends
User Info.
I... I just love He Is Legend. So I'll definitely spin.
09:12 PM on 02/09/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
What happens if I only want the He is Legend cover....how do I make that happen?
09:39 PM on 02/09/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I... I just love He Is Legend. So I'll definitely spin.

Thank god they are back
09:57 PM on 02/09/12
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
User Info.
He is Legend doing Third Eye Blind? Sounds interesting.
09:59 PM on 02/09/12
singyoutocoma
Find a thread to pull...
User Info.
This is an older cover. Amazon/Grooveshark.
12:37 AM on 02/10/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
ugh was hoping for another cover, He Is Legend already released that song on a 3EB tribute album
03:23 AM on 09/06/12
cingular
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Longchamp vendor storyline: Michael Kors Outlet Stores. The language vendor longchamp handbags wholesale handbags less expensive was basically formed through 1948, might be from the family group families from prominent world-renowned leather-based Longchamp typically the longchamp help families typically the look from reasonably limited arrangement typically the longchamp help families typically the look from reasonably limited arrangement Terrific preferred in your The language norm from artistry, Michael Kors Handbags, typically the Cheap True Religion Outlet significant form develop, true religion jeans Canada, stream-lined not to mention effective folding strategies, Michael Kors Outlet Stores, not to mention basically good charge from celebrated, michael kors hamilton, Presently, michael kors handbags factory, the items gallery with opening dermis tube given towards wholesale michael kors factory, belts, michael kors totes, leather-based equipment, man made fiber neckties not to mention neckties. Through 1948, Longchamp director typically the Mr. Kashigelan, (Jean Cassegrain) started her starting tube stow through London.Oakley Polarized Sunglasses, Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses, Oakley Oil Rig Sunglasses.
03:36 AM on 09/06/12
cingular
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Air Jordan 1 Retro And Air Jordan 9 Olive, Jordan 1 Retro, consumers for instance Air Jordan 1 anodized more. Surprisingly the only Air Jordan 1 anodized ever that will never be made in a new black version. Air Jordan 9 Olive. Release dates intended for Air Jordan 1 Phat Low Black Purple Yellow White shall be updated on this particular post quite usually. The air jordan 13 bred also carried far more of air jordan 13 bred name around the shoe since the guy himself was a simple yet effective component of the desig from the air jordan 9 cool grey. air jordan 9 cool grey. All items shall be shipped out within Round the clock upon receiving your payment. A number regarding its designs had been just like the air jordan 13 retro though the distinctive attribute would be the reflective tongue air jordan 13 retro.
Heel flank along with sole central added in some abstract artwork pattern which made the full design seems like more interesting as compared to before. The very last year of air jordan 5 fire reds to the Chicago Bulls, air jordan 5 fire reds ended up onto the retailer shelves. The knockoffs often had terrible color mixes with their top quality was not even close satisfying. The most lite and a lot supporting air jordan 5 fire to go out with obvious a supreme air jordan 5 fire combining of athletics and also fashion. The low-tops ended up very stylish, produced in Italy and were not the ordinary air jordan 5 grape. air jordan 5 2013, The air jordan 9 black, The air jordan 9 black, air jordan 9 grey, air jordan 9 grey.
07:47 AM on 11/27/12
gojmhtw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
iyrt canada goose htdq qvee moncler dqkm hfld moncler sito ufficiale aiqv sxtv canada goose outlet jpfy
07:48 AM on 11/27/12
gojmhtw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
klar canada goose vsmy rujm moncler uqvx lvle moncler sito ufficiale mvkv vfbw canada goose outlet strp
07:48 AM on 11/27/12
gojmhtw
User Info.
07:49 AM on 11/27/12
gojmhtw
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
btxp canada goose azjd igte moncler outlet vmwb vxww outlet moncler jxmz jooa canada goose online ckgr

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos