nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
jerry or joel in this band would RIDICULOUS
05:41 PM on 02/10/12
danyellxiv
that girl.
User Info.
Good luck to them. Some of the best vocal talent in the genre. I'm sure they'll find someone great to replace him OM&M is one of the only bands I like from this genre. Good luck to both parties!
07:53 PM on 02/10/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
he didn't seem that into it when i saw them or their recent headlining tour

glad they're continuing

wonder what his issues are
09:20 PM on 02/10/12
svd9988
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bummer. So will they no longer have singing?
I really like this band, but i dont think theyd survive just on austins screaming
09:34 PM on 02/10/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
I dont know whats worse, having generic tuned queer singing or now that the singers gone, 3.5 more chugga-chugs per song. This band is shit.
Really? Generic tuned "queer" singing... seriously dude?
09:37 PM on 02/10/12
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
gonna miss shays vocals, he killed it on both records. He gives product of a murder such umpht
His vocals on Product are amazing. The dude can sing so well, and his ability to hit a note and almost have it be a scream is something I've just never really heard before. At least like that.

not a fan of this band, but drugs suck. Who wants to get all FSU with me and go destroy some drug dealers?
Yes.

Joel Piper? I hope not. Confide was decent but nothing to write home about.
I really hope not as well. I just can't find myself liking the guy, he rubs me the wrong way, and his vocals don't fit.

This is a major bummer, though a long time coming. I was kind of hoping this would happen, because he's just on a different level from the band. His vocals were underutilized and his talent just couldn't shine through. He's also had a problem for a while, and he definitely needs the time to clean up. I can't begin to appreciate that video though, the fact that the band (mostly) and him were together for the announcement, and the way it was done is just respectful. Him admitting his problem via text is one thing, but via video is a whole nother thing. Very big of him. I have a lot of respect for Shay and wish him the best. I really cannot wait to see what he has planned next. As for the band, I don't know how they're going to recover, this is a big loss. He was really all that stuck out. I like them, but my main draw factor was because of Shay. Wish them the best as well, there's no doubt they'll keep going, and probably do well.
09:38 PM on 02/10/12
peewhai
User Info.
I dont know whats worse, having generic tuned queer singing or now that the singers gone, 3.5 more chugga-chugs per song. This band is shit.
Hey man. Different strokes for different folks. Be a little more respectful, please.
04:26 PM on 02/11/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really? Generic tuned "queer" singing... seriously dude?
Considering you're not already over the age of 15 and or female, you'll be over this band in a couple of years.
05:48 PM on 02/11/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Considering you're not already over the age of 15 and or female, you'll be over this band in a couple of years.
yeah... a 23 year old female isn't over the age of 15 or a female.

I could care less what anyone's opinion about the music is, but to use the word "queer" to describe the singing is ridiculous.
06:43 PM on 02/11/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah... a 23 year old female isn't over the age of 15 or a female.

I could care less what anyone's opinion about the music is, but to use the word "queer" to describe the singing is ridiculous.
Except it really isnt.
07:02 PM on 02/11/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Alright seeing as you seem to think its fine please inform the world what "queer singing" is.
07:14 PM on 02/11/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nasally, over produced, talentless singing. Most the risecore bands are examplary of this.
07:28 AM on 02/15/12
cody_rosebalm
User Info.
well he claimed that his drink got spiked and thus was trippin' on acid
Yeah, I saw that, but it was spiked, he doesn't do drugs by choice.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS