AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Info. News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Daft Punk Tracklist

Posted by - 05:55 AM on 08/28/07
Daft Punk have posted the tracklist for their upcoming live album, Daft Punk Alive 2007. Check it out in the replies. The album is due out on November 20, 2007.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
05:55 AM on 08/28/07
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Disc one:

"Robot Rock" / "Oh Yeah" / "Touch It" / "Technologic" / "Television Rules the Nation" / "Crescendolls" / "Too Long" / "Steam Machine" / "Around the World" / "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" / "Burnin'" / "Too Long" / "Face to Face" / "Short Circuit" / "One More Time" / "Aerodynamic" / "Aerodynamic Beats" / "Forget About the World" / "Prime Time Of Your Life" / "Brainwasher" / "Rollin' And Scratchin'" / "Alive" / "Da Funk" / "Daftendirekt" / "Superheroes" / "Human After All" / "Rock'N'Roll"

Disc two:

"Human" / "Together" / "One More Time" (Reprise) / "Music Sounds Better With You" / "Stardust (Instrumental)"
06:29 AM on 08/28/07
bencoles
twitter.com/bencoles_
User Info.
Really want a new album from them soon. Something up there with Discovery.
06:37 AM on 08/28/07
TeenageMustache
thosedamnbloodsuckers.ban dcamp.com
User Info.
sweet.
06:52 AM on 08/28/07
gary1190
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not a big daftpunk fan/llistener but ive definetly heard a lot of those songs. is it supposed to be a greatest hits cd? or do all their cds contain some old tracks and some new ones?
07:10 AM on 08/28/07
erinmac1982
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
super I have always loved them!
07:14 AM on 08/28/07
Of Machines
brings teh awesome.
User Info.
soooooo when are they going to start making some NEW music instead of releasing old stuff over and over? I guess its marketing genius -- no work and straight profit.
08:08 AM on 08/28/07
guitarsmash0r
count it.
User Info.
The Daft Punk show in Brooklyn is show of the year. I wasn't even able to attend but have heard amazing things about the show. Everyone STILL talks about it. Looking forward to the live album.
08:42 AM on 08/28/07
secondaryjon
User Info.
is anyone else bummed that they didn't perform digital love? It wasn't played at that coachella performance either.
08:57 AM on 08/28/07
guitarsmash0r
count it.
User Info.
is anyone else bummed that they didn't perform digital love? It wasn't played at that coachella performance either.

I am.

& upon looking at the tracklisting again, "Too Long" is on Disc 1 twice. Is that so?
09:09 AM on 08/28/07
meliisssaaaa
love me or leave me alone.
User Info.
yay!
10:30 AM on 08/28/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.
theyre gonna do a live dvd too
11:05 AM on 08/28/07
waggy6
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw these guys at Coachella - the performance they are talking about. Amazing. This record should be pretty good.
11:21 AM on 08/28/07
ocelot mthrfckr
User Info.
things appear twice because they are mixing pieces of songs together. if you saw them live you know what im talkign about.

people unfamiliar with this genre should know that this is a continuous mix, no breaks. ive heard most of this and its genious, breathes new life into old songs. its basicly like having daft punk remix all their songs. i listen to it more than the album.

also i doubt they will do another discovery style cd. i could be wrong but im willing to bet the heavy sampling ate up a ton of the royalties they could have made.
12:44 PM on 08/28/07
BBScience
Human After All
User Info.
Only live show that even comes close is Radiohead back in 2003.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos