luv this meme
Jay-z passed the torch down to wayne on "the carter 3" and since then weezy has done nothing but insult music with bullshit like the carter 4 and now taking shots at hova? The Throne should just destroy this asshole. maybe it will make him sit down and write a good song again.
for what it's worth, jay-z started it this time, haha.
- RIP, Whitney and Alori
- As far as the Otis beat goes, I'm not all that surprised.
- Weezy is closing in on Game territory, what with these inexplicable dumbass shots at Jay.
- Blue Ivy is adorable.
- I'm probably in the minority, but I think new Timbaland project should be cool if he doesn't attempt to rap.
- real shit man, i think "otis" is so under-appreciated on WTT. minimalist beat, unbelievably great sample, no hook and two of hip-hop's greats singing about wealth in some of the more unique ways i've heard in years. i mean, a maybach bumper sticker that reads "what would hova do?" GAME OVER.
- B I C is indeed a qt pie. but how does that kid belong to jay? CONTROVERSY!
- agreed on timbaland. even his beats fell off, unfortunately. shock value 2...plz.
there's no other viable explanation. he put some of the most prolific music out during the carter III era, and was heavy into his drug usage during TCII. all of a sudden, there's a drug ban and TC4 is one of the worst things he's ever done? and in a discography with rebirth and human being, that's saying a lot.