Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

AM Taxi Release Music Video

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (02/14/12)
AM Taxi's music video for "Charissa" can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
09:09 AM on 02/14/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
09:24 AM on 02/14/12
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
Great band. Cool video.
09:32 AM on 02/14/12
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
Great song and video!
10:27 AM on 02/14/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Love this band. We Don't Stand A Chance is one of my very favorite records of the last few years. Even comparable to The '59 Sound, in my opinion. This is one of my favorite songs from the album and I'm just glad to see some activity in this band's camp...I would love to see some tour dates or news of a new album being recorded. I wonder if I missed some news from them.
10:28 AM on 02/14/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
their debut was a very underrated record
10:35 AM on 02/14/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Favorite song of the album, and that's saying something. I need to see these guys again.
11:38 AM on 02/14/12
*Ro'
www.playitloudfuckers.com
User Info.
Love this band. We Don't Stand A Chance is one of my very favorite records of the last few years. Even comparable to The '59 Sound, in my opinion. This is one of my favorite songs from the album and I'm just glad to see some activity in this band's camp...I would love to see some tour dates or news of a new album being recorded. I wonder if I missed some news from them.
They released a new song and a new demo last year, I guess they're writing new material.
11:56 AM on 02/14/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
i completely agree and i love you Thomas
12:06 PM on 02/14/12
dead.end.friend
User Info.
I back everything in this statement so much. I really hope we get some new music soon. The video was pretty cool
12:13 PM on 02/14/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Fuckyes AM Taxi. Pretty obsessed with these guys, I would love some new music.
12:16 PM on 02/14/12
MoChroi
User Info.
Super underrated. Nobody bought their record though. Everyone pirated it. I say hi to the old guitarist on Mondays when i go out to the bar and he's told me all about it. its really pretty tragic
12:18 PM on 02/14/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Agreed. Very underrated. Hopefully now that they're off the major they can get a bit more attention.

The Backstage Session that I filmed with them remains one of my favorites.
12:21 PM on 02/14/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.

Its nice to see someone outside of the Chicago-land area giving these guys some love.
12:36 PM on 02/14/12
Ditka For Gov
User Info.
Best song off an awesome album. I really think Virgin screwed up by not using this as the first single instead of Fed Up.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests