Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 12 posts.
05:13 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Dear TWLOHA what advice do you have for us Storytellers campaign student organizers (wow long title) It gets stressful and i don't want to fail.. I want this to be as great as it can be. i want this to reach others. But a lot of kids are rude and put it down which sucks but doesnt matter in the end. What advice do you have for us in general???????
We know it can be stressful, but just keeping positive and encouraged is key. You guys are all doing great. No matter what, you won't fail. You're participating in a campaign that has never been done before and you're bringing the TWLOHA message to your school.

If you visit the group we created on Buzznet you can communicate with other organizers as well to keep getting ideas.
05:17 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Chloe, just wanted to say thanks for all of the organizing you're doing for storytellers :) getting emails from you and katie brightens up my day and I (among the rest of the crew, i'm sure) appreciate it<3
Aww thanks!! We're loving it and are so happy to have all of you in the campaign.
05:23 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hi, Jamie and the TWLOHA gang.. I was wondering will you be visiting the UK any time this year?
We try to get there as much as we can, so we hope to soon. :)
05:23 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
so i got interviewed by my school broadcast today about this thing i did for v day for the campaign. Chloe should i email you pictures? over 300 students wrote about something they love and the papers were all put up along a hall and the point was to get the message accross that "this pink holiday doesn't define you"-Jamie. You are no alone you are loved
Absolutely!! We'd love to see it. You can also add it at the Buzznet group too. :)
05:33 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
i wanted to start a storytellers chapter at my school, and i was about to go tell my favourite teacher if she'd help but i chickened out, because i was scared of people making fun of the "broken" people D:
We're sorry to hear this. We had a lot of people worried about that same thing, but the beautiful thing about it is that we're all in this together. Many of the student organizers we now have thought they might be told no because of what TWLOHA is about, but they were met with understanding, compassion and excitement. It can be scary, but they might surprise you. If you hear no at first, we are more than happy to talk with your administration / advisor to provide more detailed information. People often say no to things they don't understand or are afraid of, but once they hear the bigger picture become accepting and understanding.
05:50 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
The entire TWLOHA organization has done so much for me. I learned about it about two years ago. I started wearing TWLOHA merch and participating in TWLOHA Days and it was always so wonderful whenever someone asked what TWLOHA was and I was able to tell them about you guys.
Thank you so much!!
06:18 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
anybody know what happened to norman the movie? TWLOHA posted about it on their website and i really wanted to be able to watch it but it hasnt become available anywhere for rent or purchase and i really wanted to watch it :(
We're waiting to hear about distribution. We should have more info soon, but it will be coming out on DVD. :)
06:24 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Will you guys just talk back? like replay?
We will reply! :)
06:31 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Just letting everyone know there are 30 minutes left. Please keep your questions coming.
06:53 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hi everyone. Just got home from bowling with one of my best friends. I just wanted to say thanks for all you do and I appreciate you all so much. thanks for being a light in a sometimes dark and disturbing world.

Darlene
We hope bowling was great!! Thanks for your kind words. :)
06:55 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
I had a snow day today, and I was so excited. Not to sleep in, though that was awesome, but because it meant that I wouldn't have to sit in class and see all these girls get slips that they got flowers sent to them, and then not get one. I just want flowers, darn it!
Please send the snow down to Florida. I sure miss it. :) Flowers are a nice gesture, but we can show how we care for others in all other sorts of ways. Flowers don't define you, and hopefully there are other people in your life who show you they care without flowers.
07:02 PM on 02/14/12
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Thank you to everyone who joined us tonight!! We did our best to answer everyones questions, but if you did not receive a response from us, please email info@twloha.com so we can respond there.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS