Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 72
04:02 PM on 02/14/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
My girlfriend and I went and saw The Civil Wars not too long ago. Glad to see they're getting exposure.
04:04 PM on 02/14/12
epaynedds
User Info.
Also, And I'm looking for some serious answers or comments: How can somebody be SOOOOO excited for this movie (or any book gone to movie ie. Twilight, Narnia, Harry Potter...) when you already know what's going to happen in the movie? I can understand the MASSIVE excitement for something like The Dark Knight Rises because it not only looks amazing, but you have no clue what's going to happen in the movie/how it's going to end?
04:05 PM on 02/14/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Also, And I'm looking for some serious answers or comments: How can somebody be SOOOOO excited for this movie (or any book gone to movie ie. Twilight, Narnia, Harry Potter...) when you already know what's going to happen in the movie? I can understand the MASSIVE excitement for something like The Dark Knight Rises because it not only looks amazing, but you have no clue what's going to happen in the movie/how it's going to end?
Not everyone reads the books?
04:06 PM on 02/14/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I like experiencing things I enjoy in different mediums.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
was a great book, and a great movie experience.
04:21 PM on 02/14/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
1. no1curr
2. no1curr
3. Arcade Fire: "Abraham's Daughter"
4. no1curr
5. no1curr
6. no1curr
7. no1curr
8. no1curr
9. no1curr
10. no1curr
11. no1curr
12. no1curr
13. no1curr
14. no1curr
15. no1curr
16. no1curr
04:40 PM on 02/14/12
MILFCORE
User Info.
solid tracklisting.

MTV is bullshit.
04:45 PM on 02/14/12
the new dancer
User Info.

to take something that you love and see it in a different setting is awesome. this way we are getting visuals and little things that our imaginations might not have thought of and placing in new sounds (ie soundtrack) that we might not have considered or had available before the movie experience. I get what you are saying but you also have to realize what we are getting from the movie is someone else's interpretation of the book and so things could be added/subtracted to enhance the experience.
04:55 PM on 02/14/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Looks almost as good as the Twilight soundtracks...but at least the movie won't be total shit.
04:55 PM on 02/14/12
John_Barnes
I'm not a self help book.
User Info.
New Taylor Swift and new Kid Cudi? Count me in.
05:01 PM on 02/14/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
I will love 3/4 of this album.
05:07 PM on 02/14/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
One of her best songs. Would be ecstatic if she worked with The Civil Wars more.
05:20 PM on 02/14/12
iheartmusic043
KKCO
User Info.
Arcade Fire, Kid Cudi, The Civil Wars, The Decemberists, and Glen Hansard all on one album, color me interested. So glad the The Civil Wars are getting more attention (Thank you Taylor Swift though this doesn't make me hate you any less). They're so incredibly talented.
05:31 PM on 02/14/12
whatsername09
only goes up, my friend
User Info.
Even though Taylor usually annoys me to no end, I enjoyed this, and the rest of the album is going to be awesome. Also, I'm super excited for the movie.
05:45 PM on 02/14/12
roachguy1
@Boomersboro Did u say dick cream?
User Info.
I like experiencing things I enjoy in different mediums.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
was a great book, and a great movie experience.
the original swedish movie(s) was(were) 100x better, must own trilogy for sure. the blu ray sets incredible!
05:50 PM on 02/14/12
obrookso
User Info.
Fincher's Dragon Tattoo made the Swedish version look like a student film.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos