Username
Password
Hopeless Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Hopeless Records
Inside AP.net

There For Tomorrow Give Away Tunes with Nerf

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/16/12)
There For Tomorrow and Nerf continue their union by giving away two songs for free on Nerf's website.

Submitted by mr_raccoon

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:17 PM on 02/16/12
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Haha FTSK on there.
01:28 PM on 02/16/12
Buscemi Knows Best
You owe me a Sausage McMuffin.
User Info.
02:00 PM on 02/16/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrandom
03:05 PM on 02/16/12
shannosaurus
lala la la la
User Info.
uuuuummmm....okay. random that "road to nowhere" is one of the songs.
03:28 PM on 02/16/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
road to nowhere is actually a new song...might want to add that.

and these guys just aren't as catchy as they used to be.
04:19 PM on 02/16/12
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
I would rather have someone shoot me in the balls with some Nerf balls then listen to those 2 bands, granted my balls will hurt but not as much as my ears.
04:49 PM on 02/16/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
"Road To Nowhere" is good but seems to suffer the same lack of "huge chorus" as the last album, their choruses just sounds like extended verses...
06:42 PM on 02/16/12
ChrisKamradaTFT
ChrisKamrada
User Info.
I don't want to come off as defensive, because I do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I'd like to clear up that "Road To Nowhere" is only a demo. Nerf chose to buy the song from us for usage in their adverts. We weren't ever told that they would be releasing it as a free download. It bums us out cause it's not a good song to represent TFT. This stuff happens, welcome to the industry. As far as the other song they used, we wrote it when we were 17. haha Please don't be judgmental over something like this & don't ever compare my band to FTSK.... jesus. Just wait for our new album. Thanks.
07:55 PM on 02/16/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't want to come off as defensive, because I do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I'd like to clear up that "Road To Nowhere" is only a demo. Nerf chose to buy the song from us for usage in their adverts. We weren't ever told that they would be releasing it as a free download. It bums us out cause it's not a good song to represent TFT. This stuff happens, welcome to the industry. As far as the other song they used, we wrote it when we were 17. haha Please don't be judgmental over something like this & don't ever compare my band to FTSK.... jesus. Just wait for our new album. Thanks.
Thanks for clearing that up. But I think A Little Faster is a great song and I think your guys earlier stuff (S/T EP, ALF) is actually your best work.
05:24 AM on 02/17/12
B.Leibo
User Info.

Haha TFT>FTSK.

MOAR INFO ON NEW ALBUM NOW!
08:37 AM on 02/17/12
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
Kind of a weird endorsement......
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates