Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
03:14 PM on 02/16/12
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
This is pretty awesome news considering I never got to see them live...

EDIT: I was surprised they ever actually broke up. Honestly, I think it's weird when bands do that. "Indefinite hiatus" seems more appropriate, because inevitably most wind up doing something together down the road. Unless, of course, there's bad blood or whatever. Then it might make more sense. Semantics and shit...
05:27 PM on 02/16/12
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Same, it's only been 5 years, haha. But I guess you never know, they probably wanted to make sure people went to the last show just in case.

And I highly doubt they'll play here, but if they do, I'll go. I saw Only Crime with No Use For a Name and Pour Habit back in 2009, that was a pretty sweet show.
I missed Only Crime any time they came around here with the exception of Warped Tour in like, 2004 or 2005. Whenever they were on it. They played first on the main stage and absolutely killed it despite the tepid crowd.

As for Good Riddance, though, I was thinking about it today...And they get unfairly left out of a lot of "melodic hardcore/bands that fans of Strike Anywhere would like/No Trigger sounds like them" discussions. Not that there's a lot of those haha. But you get what I'm getting at maybe!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos