Password
AP.net Related News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 354.
04:12 PM on 02/16/12
zachff
is Dalton Russell
User Info.
Did you like Lucky Boys Confusion too?

One of the most criminally underrated bands of the FOB-dominated pop punk era. I got TTTYG and LBC's Commitment at the same time, and I was a bigger fan of Commitment for quite a while.
04:13 PM on 02/16/12
cwhit412
User Info.
That is by far the best post you have ever made.

I am days away from 10k. Gotta put one good one in the first 10k somewhere.
04:15 PM on 02/16/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Well this Thursday discussion has sure turned into a...wait for it...

Thursday Discussion.
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and need you to delete this before I have to acknowledge you posted something that didn't immediately annoy me...
04:15 PM on 02/16/12
Allstarme23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fun aim ignite. Some nights is good but no where near this behemoth of a album
04:16 PM on 02/16/12
furnacewoods
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
saosin - translating the name.
04:17 PM on 02/16/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
You don't think fans wanted a return to OA sound? Or you don't think that OA was their pinnacle of popularity?

/Confused.
Maybe the height of their popularity, although the release of the first single from Lights and Sounds was huge, but I just think Paper Walls is by far their best record.
Allstarme23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think this is a rare response.

I know it is. I don't like feeling this way I can't help it.
cwhit412
User Info.
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and need you to delete this before I have to acknowledge you posted something that didn't immediately annoy me...

If I was Drew or Anton or anyone but myself, I'd have myself a post of the week right there!
04:18 PM on 02/16/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
The starting line - say it like you mean it

THIS.
I'm not saying I don't like anything they've released since, but that's their only solid album.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
If I was Drew or Anton or anyone but myself, I'd have myself a post of the week right there!
Let's not go that far...it was okay.
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Fun aim ignite. Some nights is good but no where near this behemoth of a album
I agree. Some Nights was a great first listen but loss momentum for me fast. I like it but not only did I like A&I better but the vocal effects make some songs a challenge to listen to.
04:19 PM on 02/16/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
Set Your Goals- Mutiny!
I heard TWBTDOU first, but I hardly ever returned to that after I heard the earnest energy in Mutiny. I've had friends describe the album as "life-changing" and while I certainly don't agree with that statement, this album blows everything else they've done out of the water.

Weezer - Pinkerton/Blue Album
Everyone knows about this. They haven't departed from the 'sound' so much as they've departed from the actual depth in the music. Every time they announce a new album (which is about twice a year) I get excited, only to be let down again. Maybe I should just give up.

Jack's Mannequin - Everything in Transit
A pop masterpiece, and as much as I like TGP and P&T, neither of them stack up to the greatness that is this album. I can absolutely see why Andrew is thinking about hanging up the Jack's moniker, I wouldn't want to have to try to live up to this release either.

Editing in some reasons.

I disagree with EIT. I love TGP and P&T.. And that's not why he's ditching the name. He's ditching the name cause the whole cancer thing is connected to it
cwhit412
User Info.
Maybe the height of their popularity, although the release of the first single from Lights and Sounds was huge, but I just think Paper Walls is by far their best record.

And I think pretty much all the fans thought their latest was fantastic.
Every one of these bands popularity has fallen since then. Well, at least 75% of em. This genre isn't as in as it used to be.
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Despite not feeling this way
The Killers - Hot Fuzz always seems to be a debut that gets the most love out of the discography
I personally love Sam's Town the most. I am surprised I have not seen that mentioned and if it has been I am sorry I missed a post.
04:20 PM on 02/16/12
Grohl
RATA
User Info.
Blue Album and Pinkerton.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music