Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

What Atmosphere Became

Posted by: Dre Okorley (02/17/12)
Watch Atmosphere's video for "Became" in the replies.

Submitted by hisnameisjim

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
05:49 AM on 02/17/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
06:32 AM on 02/17/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
Atmosphere is the shit. Super-talented MC. The video was cool and I'm diggin' this song.
07:04 AM on 02/17/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
Atmosphere is two people.
07:25 AM on 02/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Well, if you're going to get technical, it was four of them of them on the last record and EP

ANYWAY, I really wish I could get into Sean's shit, but I really haven't been feeling him for about four years. Still listen to the classics all the time.
07:41 AM on 02/17/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, if you're going to get technical, it was four of them of them on the last record and EP

ANYWAY, I really wish I could get into Sean's shit, but I really haven't been feeling him for about four years. Still listen to the classics all the time.

Youre nuts if you dont think the music and content has improved. Lemons and family sign are his best work and the musicianship is great.

I think this is just a fan video
08:06 AM on 02/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Youre nuts if you dont think the music and content has improved. Lemons and family sign are his best work and the musicianship is great.

I think this is just a fan video

Okay. I liked about 3/4 of Lemons. That was released in 2008 - 4 years ago. I've been listening to him since about 99. I prefer older Atmosphere. It's cool if you like the new shit, I'm not telling you not to. I have a Twin Cities bias as well. I prefer the beats over the band too. Band works better with Brother Ali. Nothing will top God Loves Ugly/Headshots Se7en/Overcast/Lucy Ford for me.
11:21 AM on 02/17/12
Rodeo
User Info.
Fuck yeah, Slug!
12:01 PM on 02/17/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
Okay. I liked about 3/4 of Lemons. That was released in 2008 - 4 years ago. I've been listening to him since about 99. I prefer older Atmosphere. It's cool if you like the new shit, I'm not telling you not to. I have a Twin Cities bias as well. I prefer the beats over the band too. Band works better with Brother Ali. Nothing will top God Loves Ugly/Headshots Se7en/Overcast/Lucy Ford for me.

Honestly I agree, GLU and Lucy Ford are still two of my favorites, it has a nastalgic feel to it, it's hard to beat.
12:06 PM on 02/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Honestly I agree, GLU and Lucy Ford are still two of my favorites, it has a nastalgic feel to it, it's hard to beat.

Yeah, man. I love Overcast too. I've just been listening to those albums for so long. Seven's Travels was on repeat throughout high school for sure.
12:10 AM on 02/18/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
Yeah, man. I love Overcast too. I've just been listening to those albums for so long. Seven's Travels was on repeat throughout high school for sure.
I tired to find a balance Atmoshpere... but I'm too damn drunk
06:20 PM on 02/19/12
kustykash
User Info.
you can't imagine how much fun we're having is the best
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music