See you later, Joben!
Male - 18 Years Old
1) Seeing blink-182 on their reunion tour. I didn't really know too much about them at the time but when I was there I knew something special was going on.
2) At the end of the blink concert on the Honda Civic Tour when Mark was throwing out the octopus t-shirts he came down off the stage, pointed me out, pushed everyone's hands away and gave one to me.
3) Go karting with Jimmy Eat World.
4) Not exactly a concert experience, but playing basketball with Sean Mackin from Yellowcard before one of their shows was amazing.
5) Going to the Foo Fighters concert by myself and waiting in line two and a half hours early to see them play for three hours.
6) Getting my first mic pass at a Wonder Years show.
7) Seeing AC/DC live.
8) Meeting Drake Bell was so cool.
9) Playing members of All-American Rejects my band's song after a show.