Fuck You Seattle
Male - 24 Years Old
1. Being on the barricade for The National at Sasquatch 2010, which happens to be the greatest live performance I've ever seen. Words cannot describe how magical that was.
2. Seeing Silverstein at Warped 20006. This was my first concert ever and I was able get up front for one of my all time favorite bands. I was also able to meet the guys later in day and got a shirt signed from them. Can't get much better for a 17 year old kid.
3. Set Your Goals set at Warped 2008. I got up front, it was the first time I've ever had the mic handed to me and it was also the only time I've ever caught a drumstick.
4. Band Of Horses and MGMT back to back during Sasquatch 2010. Band Of Horses killed it, which was followed by an absolutely surprising MGMT performance. The huge dance party in the rain during MGMT combined with Band Of Horses awesomeness made for 2 of the greatest hours of my life.
5. Seeing Broadway Calls and Polar Bear Club play the floor of the Satyricon back in 2008. The most intense, fun and overall crazy small punk show I've ever been too. It was my first time seeing Polar Bear Club play and I absolutely fell in love with the bands live show. Broadway Calls actually played an encore (only time they've ever done it in the 15+ times I've seen them) because the crowd was so ridiculously into the show.
6. The last time I saw the Gaslight Anthem in September of 2010. This band always puts on a live show that moves me, but this show stands out of all of the times I've seen them live. It was without a doubt the best setlist I've ever seen a band play live and after screaming my lungs out for nearly 2 hours, I fell in love with this band all over again.