Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
01:26 PM on 02/17/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
glad i'm not much of a fan of this band. i'd be pretty disappointed to hear that they were taking studio time to do christmas songs and not work on a serious album.
08:14 AM on 02/18/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
They put out a great record only about 8 months ago. I can't speak for all of their fans, but I'm totally okay with them taking a break to record an album's worth of stuff that I can still rock out to.

In fact, I think that's my favorite thing about their annual covers. While the melodies are all recognizable an well known, you still feel like you're getting a fresh ABR song. They really know how to make a song their own.
yeah i knew they released a new album not all that long ago, but i still would have a hard time getting past the fact that they're going into the studio to record christmas songs. i'd be pretty disappointed if it were a band i was really in to. i guess the problem i have with this is that it's christmas covers lol. never heard one i've really enjoyed and there were so many xmas covers last year it was ridiculous. but if a person can enjoy listening to this band cover xmas songs i see where you're coming from.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos